FOR SALE PARTS

I Hi I have a double garage with a loft full of parts from frames fairings, to sprockets and chains etc the whole shabang Honda Suzuki Yamaha Kawasaki and various parts from other makes.. A few parts prior 1986 then 1986-2003.I need the whole lot gone.I am clueless when it comes to bike parts as it was my partner's and he is not here anymore the garage has a loft full of parts box and bubble wrapped ready to be sold. I can provide pictures.

I wish I didn't know about this, I feel like a kid in a sweet shop with no pocket money ! . There's potentially thousands of pounds worth in there but it would take years to identify it all and put it on eBay . Hopefully someone with a big van will make you a big offer for the lot . Good luck.

So what's the point of asking. He can't, Hayley is. End of.

Because it raises the issue of ...

Does she have permission to get rid of items

Ie .if its a break up .or they are in hmp

And then you could be handling stolen goods .

Then I feel you should politely ask if she has permission to get rid of the items which will answer the question you want

Which i did but your over zealous moderation has caused more impact than the question would have .

Its not just a case or permission ..

It could be a huge legal ramifications of being intestate or testate and how she should proceed if that's the case .

But hey forgive me for trying to understand the situation and be able to give some advice with knowledge of the preceeding facts .

I Hi I have a double garage with a loft full of parts from frames fairings, to sprockets and chains etc the whole shabang Honda Suzuki Yamaha Kawasaki and various parts from other makes.. A few parts prior 1986 then 1986-2003.I need the whole lot gone.I am clueless when it comes to bike parts as it was my partner's and he is not here anymore the garage has a loft full of parts box and bubble wrapped ready to be sold. I can provide pictures.

Are there any complete bikes or nearly complete, that have keys and documents?

Sorry guys for late reply had the worst day part of my ceiling has collapsed due to a leak which damaged my phone line so couldn't get online.

Ill be clear I own everything in that garage I invested my money into it and my fiance was the one who got his hands dirty.In 2015 he had a tragic bike accident and was killed instantly.Taking those pictures was the first time I have even been back into the garage since b4 he passed.I have had to use a nail gun to secure the main door of the garage due to thieves trying to get into it.I have all the keys and documents for the bikes and partial bikes i also have all the documents for every bike that was broken down for spares.There is also loft space with frames, fairings and other boxed parts that I haven't taken pics of to be honest I just want to be rid of the whole lot.I hope this clears up the confusion. :thumb:

So what's the point of asking. He can't, Hayley is. End of.

Because it raises the issue of ...

Does she have permission to get rid of items

Ie .if its a break up .or they are in hmp

And then you could be handling stolen goods .

He was killed on his bike 2015 i had invested my money and he was the one who got his hands dirty.I own the garage and everything in it.Sorry for the late reply i hope i have cleared all this up .

Are there any complete bikes or nearly complete, that have keys and documents?

He started taking apart GSXR 400 so all parts are there nothing was sold from it was full running bike. Honda xl600 have all original parts just needs putting back together.

GSXR 400 complete bike. cbr600 half way though streetfighterd has a single-sided swinging arm. My partner was into streetfighters so there are enough parts to make up 5 complete bikes. Also slabside parts and hand polished carbs.

Thanks Hayley and as i said its a hard question to ask and sorry for your loss .

I will contact a someone i know has a business selling parts etc and he may be able to do a clearance.

Try contacting motorcycle breakers ( there did use to be one near M&P in the swansea area ) and see if they are intrested.