breakfast surprise

fastbob

OK , I phoned up and they invited me to reply to an email and include a picture which I did . In response I received a written apology and an explanation that stated that the product left the factory in good condition but that due to mishandling air had seeped into the can causing the mould to grow . In addition I received a voucher for the sum of £2.00 . Does anybody honestly think this matter is worth taking any further or should I just forget about it ?

Can they prove it left the factory in good condition ? what mishandling caused air to get in ? I'd take this further just for the fact they offered you 2 fooking quid :shock:

The problem with all this is that at any point in the chain it could have had an impact that caused an issue, if it was down to a manufacturer error there would be cases of them, if it had a condom or a part of a machine in then you could pin the fault to a controlled part of the process.

£2 !! Unbelievable

That £2 would make me angry enough to take it further on principle,

Straight to CEO, then if no joy start putting pics and descriptions up all over the net

I still done fancy beans and I havnt looked at that pic for a while now, wonder what response other consumers would have :thumb:

Post the picture on their Facebook page. And the reply. And the voucher for £2.

Or better yet Twitter! They will definitely respond to that.

Showing my age - I still can't get the hang of chopping my thoughts up into 140-character lumps.

Post the picture on their Facebook page. And the reply. And the voucher for £2.

Or better yet Twitter! They will definitely respond to that.

Showing my age - I still can't get the hang of chopping my thoughts up into 140-character lumps.

Whereas I can barely scrabble together enough thoughts to reach the limit :lol:

I don't use it myself but several friends have had a quick response and compensation going down that route.