Show Us Yours - Pictures only..

Admin

Cheers

It was a toss up between the orange or this. I didn’t like the Kawasaki green for this bike.

I preferred the black as it reminded me of the AR50 my best mate had back in the 80’s. I was too young to own a licence at the time, but he taught me to ride it anyway.

I rang the Mrs from the dealership and said Black or Orange. The rest is history.

7F5C2717-EB25-4FDD-91F0-F6BB433BA126.thumb.jpeg.6114226ad8a4417f4afe7eb82cdc1dc9.jpeg

Yes the colour is spot on. Ar50 still looks like a great little hooligan bike

It was a great little bike!

My mate changed the exhaust and air filter and put a bigger front sprocket on etc, managed to get it to a top speed of 80mph. The engine didn't last for many weeks after that. It seized in the end and threw my mate off (he showed me his shredded jeans with legs to match. The bike ended up in his shed for ages and he kept saying he'd get it fixed. We moved not long after and I lost touch with him. Every now and again I wonder what might have happened to it.

Yes the colour is spot on. Ar50 still looks like a great little hooligan bike

It was a great little bike!

My mate changed the exhaust and air filter and put a bigger front sprocket on etc, managed to get it to a top speed of 80mph. The engine didn't last for many weeks after that. It seized in the end and threw my mate off (he showed me his shredded jeans with legs to match. The bike ended up in his shed for ages and he kept saying he'd get it fixed. We moved not long after and I lost touch with him. Every now and again I wonder what might have happened to it.

I destroyed an AR125 :cheers:

had this bike a few months now,not everyones cup of tea but i do like it

Bet that sounds the nuts .

sounds like a ww2 spitfire when you start it up :D

That'll bring back memories for Rennie , he used to fly one .

The Beast from the Far East, ready for today's bimble.

http://i64.tinypic.com/3452dz4.jpg

What exhaust is on that?, they look really nice.

Cheers, They're Vance and Hines CS1 Urban Brawlers, they sound superb as well, got a real nice burble on the over run.

Cheers, They're Vance and Hines CS1 Urban Brawlers, they sound superb as well, got a real nice burble on the over run.

I think they look great, bit of a 250 gp bike vibe with the 2 exits, I’d love something like that on mine.

Got them on mine , they'd sound so much better with out the cat .... I might look into getting rid :D

bimmergoat.thumb.JPG.e0f81d7aae91af805c3e5067904a7db1.JPG

Yes I know what you are thinking. who's that handsome slightly overweight devil. Well that is me astride my new to me temporary motorcycle. The ubiquitous and probably rather dull bmw r1200gs twin cam. Decent low mileage example with a few cosmetic blemishes like myself. Guzzi will be up for sale soon, this will get shipped out to the Us for our trip and sold on return. Then I can start looking for a KTM 950/990 :mrgreen:. We spent a couple of days on a GS and we were bloody comfortable and decided it would be ideal for our summer trip. A year and half into riding and on my third bike, I might have a problem.

bimmergoat.JPG

Yes I know what you are thinking. who's that handsome slightly overweight devil. Well that is me astride my new to me temporary motorcycle. The ubiquitous and probably rather dull bmw r1200gs twin cam. Decent low mileage example with a few cosmetic blemishes like myself. Guzzi will be up for sale soon, this will get shipped out to the Us for our trip and sold on return. Then I can start looking for a KTM 950/990 :mrgreen:. We spent a couple of days on a GS and we were bloody comfortable and decided it would be ideal for our summer trip. A year and half into riding and on my third bike, I might have a problem.

To be fair everyone I know/have met, including [mention]bonio[/mention], who's ridden one says they're great fun to ride, just expensive to maintain!

Been riding a similar length of time, I'm on my 3rd bike too, or 4th if you count my scooter I have for work :lol:

Lots of farkles on that bike @goat :thumb:

Is it the oil cooled one??

Yep air/oil cooled, 2011. The two days we spent on one was the newer water cooled. Did two days off road training on it one day solo and one day pillion. Became very familiar with he ground. Was a lovely bike though, This feels slightly different bit more characterful I think but still very nice. Prefer the guzzi engine but you have to wrestle it a bit. The gs feels much lighter and more nimble and the good lady finds it very comfortable so major plus point,

Here’s my CB650F trying to hide

Awesome pic

Lovely picture but how ( why ) did you get it there ? The roads must have been well dodgy that day .

Here’s my CB650F trying to hide

Awesome pic

Lovely picture but how ( why ) did you get it there ? The roads must have been well dodgy that day .

I set off for a ride and the weather seemed good so headed up the cat and fiddle and the weather at the top can be completely different from the bottom so I jumped at a chance to get a photo at the pub in the fresh snow. I then headed baxk down to some lower ground where the conditions were better!