Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Silver convertible BMW (what else) driver who highly objected to me doing 28mph down a high street so decided to get right up my arse honk at me then hoon past at about 50. Seriously mate, chill out :roll:

The road itself was pretty clear but as you can see from Exhibit A there's crossings, bus stops and pedestrians a plenty. :roll:

Screenshot_20180410-194018.thumb.jpg.2a733b6153c5e3a4e9774ea321083efb.jpg

If your speedo was telling you 28 you were more likely to be at about 25 or less. Not saying he was right.

Knowing London high streets that's more than enough. Suicidal school kids, grannies, mothers who insist on pushing push chairs out into the road from between cars. Mamils of course. 75% deserve to be run over but it's the risk to yourself coming off is the problem.

If your speedo was telling you 28 you were more likely to be at about 25 or less. Not saying he was right.

It was greasy and as goat says the amount of suicidal dickheads in london means I always take a better safe than having to emergency brake and fall off sorry. And normally the road is like that picture so even 25mph is 24mph faster than you can normally go!

My actual speed is somewhat irrelevant, overtaking at 50 on that road makes you a knob. :lol:

I had a van driver try stop me filtering today. They tried to close a gap they thought I was going to dip into when the lights went red. They ended up running into the back of the van in front of them and I just sailed to the front of the que :lol:. Wasn’t a big bump but still amused me.

Me, yesterday.

There was a little Jack Russell in the road on the way home from work, both lanes stopped and a decent tailback building up. I filtered through, and felt obliged to stop. Looked like he'd been hit by a car, but was still able to walk n that.

I pull over, get off the bike, and can see that a few people there already have a plan of bundling him into some fella's car and taking him to the nearest vets. Only problem - he's very scared and bitey.

"Not to worry folks, I am here! Look at my big leather gloves, I will be fine!", I thought to myself as I attempted to pick up the little fella.

Well he absolutely savaged me :lol: Bit right through my gloves. I involuntarily called him a little C-word and dropped him. It took a woman to come over, chuck a coat over him and calmly place him in the car. Rightfully I looked a proper dickhead :oops:

Never stopping for dogs again! :up:

Me, yesterday.

There was a little Jack Russell in the road on the way home from work, both lanes stopped and a decent tailback building up. I filtered through, and felt obliged to stop. Looked like he'd been hit by a car, but was still able to walk n that.

I pull over, get off the bike, and can see that a few people there already have a plan of bundling him into some fella's car and taking him to the nearest vets. Only problem - he's very scared and bitey.

"Not to worry folks, I am here! Look at my big leather gloves, I will be fine!", I thought to myself as I attempted to pick up the little fella.

Well he absolutely savaged me :lol: Bit right through my gloves. I involuntarily called him a little C-word and dropped him. It took a woman to come over, chuck a coat over him and calmly place him in the car. Rightfully I looked a proper dickhead :oops:

Never stopping for dogs again! :up:

....Yes, but you did the right thing. Wasn't the dog's fault, nor was it yours. Anyway, kudos for stopping to help. :thumb:

....Yes, but you did the right thing. Wasn't the dog's fault, nor was it yours. Anyway, kudos for stopping to help. :thumb:

Thanks mate, it was more to do with the way I strolled in like Billy big-bollocks come to save the day, only to be mangled by a tiny little creature :lol:

Thanks mate, it was more to do with the way I strolled in like Billy big-bollocks come to save the day, only to be mangled by a tiny little creature :lol:

At Least you did something

well done :thumb:

No wonder the dog was like that if It been hit and very scared

Monday White car that pulled out infront of me on a fast roundabout, that I could deal with. Pulling out very slowly taking both lanes was frustrating, I Stupidly gave a beep to say WTF I am here. Him slamming on emergency stop blocking my exit so I had to turn left go round the back of him... Causing the cars behind him at the junction that had started rolling also to stop was stunningly stupid...

This morning the guy who did not look in the Mirror at the motorbike filtering when changing lanes, I can deal with. This time I did not beep I filtered passed him probably shaking my head, he is winding down the window trying to tell me I am in the wrong... ready to stop in heavy traffic, I did not stay to debate....

This evening me.... In the forest heard of cow's on left car in middle of road going my way stopped, pull clutch in slow to 5-10 mph (to keep exhaust noise down, mine is stock and not loud anyway) move out round car to use car as barrier between me and cows...

Cows get spooked and decide to run off down the road, instead of up bank leaving me looking like a Nob for scaring the cows :(

The dickhead in a bmw that was in the wrong lane at a roundabout at junc15A of the M1 and instead of going left decided to carry on around , I nearly stoved into the side of him,had I not anticipated what he might do and slightly held back.

I have had this happen at the same roundabout before in my car so that sixth sense kicked in and I was ready for him.

Last time in my car,the other car cut across my front and I had to swerve right and do another lap of the roundabout.

Numptys.

The dickhead in a bmw that was in the wrong lane at a roundabout at junc15A of the M1 and instead of going left decided to carry on around , I nearly stoved into the side of him,had I not anticipated what he might do and slightly held back.

I have had this happen at the same roundabout before in my car so that sixth sense kicked in and I was ready for him.

Last time in my car,the other car cut across my front and I had to swerve right and do another lap of the roundabout.

Numptys.

Yes, but just being in the LH lane entering a roundabout does not automatically imply that you have to turn left.....(unless, of course he was indicating...)

Roundabout.thumb.PNG.da726598c153ec817b9306c1d5156a55.PNG

Yes, but just being in the LH lane entering a roundabout does not automatically imply that you have to turn left.....(unless, of course he was indicating...)

I assumed he meant continuing round to the 3rd exit, and 'going left' just meant turning off at the 2nd, but yeah, always a useful diagram to have when you're arguing with dickheads about which lane they should be in at a roundabout :D

From yesterday. The white BMW who tanked it the wrong side of the road past me and 2 other vehicles waiting to do a right turn due to the HGV pulling out of the junction.

BMW boy clearly didn't see it till too late, and only just avoided taking the roof off his car or going splat on the HGV. Bellend.

Silver convertible BMW (what else) driver who highly objected to me doing 28mph down a high street so decided to get right up my arse honk at me then hoon past at about 50. Seriously mate, chill out :roll:

The road itself was pretty clear but as you can see from Exhibit A there's crossings, bus stops and pedestrians a plenty. :roll:

Screenshot_20180410-194018.jpg

Mill hill Broadway is always full of suicidal pedestrians and cars pulling out with no indication so fair play to sticking to 28.

A nasty big f**ing pothole further up too.

Can I nominate those who use jet skis near beaches? Just what you need when you're chilling in the sunshine, the constant drone of some Muppet whose idea of fun is going backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards, all day long.

Can I nominate those who use jet skis near beaches? Just what you need when you're chilling in the sunshine, the constant drone of some Muppet whose idea of fun is going backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards, all day long.

Bit like bikers when you live near a twisty section ... FFS change gear ...

Me

For washing my ride yesterday (sorry about causing the rain) and then going for a ride into the Chilterns this morning.

Bike is dirty as fcuk again......