Everyone, needs to sign this petition NOW!

Joeman

Totally un-bike related, but my train company is useless and getting worse, so if you could all sign this petition and boost the numbers, that would be fantastic!!

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/216011

This is the sort of thing we are having to put up with:

https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-news/shocking-picture-shows-problem-overfilled-1462068.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Cheers

:cheers:

I used to suffer this idiotic train service. Consistently crap (now literally), and complain they only made £100 million in profit back in 2016. They should have reinvested every penny, instead it's just become a bigger sinking ship.

Signed.

Signed ... I don't use trains but I know people who pay extorionate amounts of money travelling by train. You'd expect to be able to pee if the need arises.

Thanks!! The more people who can sign the better.

Its a disgrace that in 2018 we have to travel in such squalid conditions that we pay a fortune for.

My ticket is £325 per month.. imagine the bike I could buy for that.. it's tempting, but then the mayor of London wants to ban Motorbikes and cars forcing everyone's onto public transport. Its a joke. The revolution is coming, and I'm going to be at the front of the queue!!

trains are why I use a bike or car to go to work.
Actually this is literally the case for me - a 125 was cheaper than a train ticket (and quicker including the 20 minute walk to the station) or cheaper than a car parking permit.

Actually this is literally the case for me - a 125 was cheaper than a train ticket (and quicker including the 20 minute walk to the station) or cheaper than a car parking permit.

I just checked my monthly ticket - it's now £336 per month add to that the £4.80 per day car park fees on the days I drive to the train station and it would almost certainly be cheaper for me to ride a motorcycle to work. I could buy a brand new GS1200 and finance it for less money per month and have another bike to play with... Its tempting.. but Sadiq Khan wants to ban all Motorbikes from London so I'm not taking the risk and have to suffer the trains instead.

Screenshot_20180424-193803_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a52cbe72cdc24004678dd7043784ea7a.jpg

I just checked my monthly ticket - it's now £336 per month add to that the £4.80 per day car park fees on the days I drive to the train station and it would almost certainly be cheaper for me to ride a motorcycle to work. I could buy a brand new GS1200 and finance it for less money per month and have another bike to play with... Its tempting.. but Sadiq Khan wants to ban all Motorbikes from London so I'm not taking the risk and have to suffer the trains instead.

How's long's your commute? You have a couple of bikes already - no need to buy a new one. Plus of he bans them then just sell it.

How's long's your commute? You have a couple of bikes already - no need to buy a new one. Plus of he bans them then just sell it.

Can't leave an s1000rr on the street of London and expect it to still be there at the end of the working day!!