Nob of the Day.......

Tango

the guy who owns the Fiat coupe who has not only put on badly the most hideous body kit ever, but has also covered the body kit in what I assume is body filler but looks more like 15 cans of expanding foam spread over it with a butter knife. Well done you've taking an appreciating future classic and turned it into a monstrosity Frankenstein would disown.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to nominate me or 2 bikers :shock:

So there I am heading home stuck in que of traffic behind a herd of horses which are all posing for the tourists, hoping for a carrot (believe me they do!).

The car in front of me pulls left and signals right, there going to do a U turn thinks I, I wonder if the bikes filtering up behind me have seen?

I swing right towards the line the filtering bikes slow a bit, then continue filtering.

Car carries on turning bike carries on filtering to arrive at same point same time, I leap a bit more as bikes are 1 car behind me I leap a bit more. the 2 bikes stop in the space behind me, the car doing U turn continues of its merry way oblivious to the bikes.

As car clears I pull left and make room bikes wait for U turn car to get out of the way.

Bikers if you saw the U turn coming I apologize, if not keep your eyes open more...

My nomination is the nob in a Mercedes trying desperately to force his way through rush hour traffic into Leicester on Friday evening. He kept diving between lanes, forcing himself into gaps which weren't really there, and generally driving like an idiot.

Having been cut up once, I bimbled merrily along behind him, until we all reached a great big long queue on a stretch of dual carriageway. With the traffic stationary and him firmly sat in his lane, I filtered all the way to the front, getting there just as the lights turned green. I then pulled in at a garage about 100m past the lights as I needed to refuel.

Having done that, I carried on my way, passing the same idiot at the next set of lights, stuck in his queue in impotent rage. Being the nice man I am, I waved as I went past again.

The nob that went out on his new bike and was cursing about pot holes and thinking what do we pay road tax for ..... then had to quickly pull over ring the Mrs up to get the doc ref number off log book so he could tax it :oops: :oops:

Edited by Six30

is their something in the air?

I taxed mine on the 1st after forgetting it needed doing!

I'm usually on the ball with it and tax it pretty much as soon as I get the reminder

I pay about £6 a month so I don’t forget :lol:

:stupid:

Even the 125 is paid monthly (under £2 a month) so I don't have to remember :lol:

The knob on the green Ninja on the Allesley Old Road in Coventry who was wearing trainers , trousers and a Harrington jacket. I don't know what point he was trying to prove , I was on my ER5 for f**k sake . He took off from the lights and accelerated to what must have been 100mph in a 30 limit in an area where families are out and about . Just so wrong !

I've got two for today.

The first a Pratt in the red car. I was on the main road with right of way. He stopped at a side road the went slowly across int Stonleigh show ground. Whould not have been too bad if he had gone quickly as it was hard on the brakes was called for.

Then on the way home from work. On an island then indicate to leave when idiot in blue car decides it's ok for him to just pull out. Hard on the brakes again.

Here is a clip of the Blue car not stopping

">

I was indicating for the exit i took and he never actually stopped.

The quality of the footage is better than the youtube clip. I is due to my outdated editing software.

">

The quality of the footage is better than the youtube clip. I is due to my outdated editing software.

What a knob

Bloody hate roundabouts for this exact reason.

At least your brakes work

">

I've got a Denali SoundBomb on my bike for just these sort of occasions. ..... :twisted:

">

I've got a Denali SoundBomb on my bike for just these sort of occasions. ..... :twisted:

I upgraded the standard horns but maybe I need to make room for a SoundBomb. Not much space on the Bandit though.

Me. Drove to Norwich from Peak District near Sheffield last night to drop car off, didn't feel hungry so just had a bottle of cider. Got up at 4am this morning to ride to London and come into work this morning. Feel rough as hell right now for some reason, struggling, 5 hours left. Might not make it, want to eat burgers. Elton John playing in the radio. Suffering blazes. If I was a white rhino I'd be shot and be thankful, maybe a vet will put me down if I give him a tenner.

Ahhh the horn of invincibility, in this case it probably would not of helped by the time the driver woke up to the bike being present... Although you can just give them the shock of WTF :shock: which always raises a :P , just got to watch for the road rage after :?

I was doing my usual overtakes on the way home last night, I guess upset a car as he tried some very unwise overtakes to keep up... Don't think he was impressed when the level crossing was down and I filtered passed 20 odd cars to the front :mrgreen: .

Me. Drove to Norwich from Peak District near Sheffield last night to drop car off, didn't feel hungry so just had a bottle of cider. Got up at 4am this morning to ride to London and come into work this morning. Feel rough as hell right now for some reason, struggling, 5 hours left. Might not make it, want to eat burgers. Elton John playing in the radio. Suffering blazes. If I was a white rhino I'd be shot and be thankful, maybe a vet will put me down if I give him a tenner.

That’s what 3 litres of Frosty Jack’ll do to you

I have a nomination for today, I will set the scene I am filtering towards the roundabout at the end of a motorway spur. Cars mainly stopped but moving over if moving they get chance as most kindly do. At this point cars are stopped the one the left has not seen me, the car next door to the right has and made space. I can still get through the traffic start moving and the gap starts closing, I am next to the drivers window of car on my left :?

The Car to my right is still to the right I am to the right of the white line, the gap is getting to tight. I brake both cars keep moving forward, my left handlebar bends the left hand cars mirror back. There is no contact to right.

Soon the car to my left is slowing the lane to my right is empty, I start to pass she opens the window, I open the visor she looks upset. Whilst straightening her mirror she shouts something about me being an "ar*ehole biker" I think there was something about not being allowed to pass, I figured I was not going to weight around to discuss the matter and filtered off into the distance...

I am not certain but there might of been a mark on the front of her mirror cover...

">

Having used the horn as a warning I was wondering if a bicycle bell would be better, not seen the sound bomb before but will be looking to see if I can fit one now.

This one was a classic!

For those who know the area, there are extensive roadworks, narrow lanes, speed restrictions, etc. all around the area. In this instance, traffic was stop / start (two narrow lanes) southbound on the A1. I was slowly filtering where possible (it is tight!) when the BMW (had to be really) 'tank' driver decided to pull to the right and block my progress. I stopped behind him and on the next car-length move forward, passed him on the left.... I was then temporarily blocked by a lorry alongside a van just in front of this idiot and he was flashing his lights / sounding his horn and gesticulating. Traffic moved forward again , van moved over and I was away! I can only assume that all that shouting, arm waving and noise helped him through his day.

Plonker!

:up:

This one was a classic!

For those who know the area, there are extensive roadworks, narrow lanes, speed restrictions, etc. all around the area. In this instance, traffic was stop / start (two narrow lanes) southbound on the A1. I was slowly filtering where possible (it is tight!) when the BMW (had to be really) 'tank' driver decided to pull to the right and block my progress. I stopped behind him and on the next car-length move forward, passed him on the left.... I was then temporarily blocked by a lorry alongside a van just in front of this idiot and he was flashing his lights / sounding his horn and gesticulating. Traffic moved forward again , van moved over and I was away! I can only assume that all that shouting, arm waving and noise helped him through his day.

Plonker!

:up:

It was so very kind of you to provide him with a relaxing bit of in car aerobics whilst he was unable to make progress.