Show Us Yours - Pictures only..

Admin

24cfd082c5cfc8ad0fd2a9fef538a014.jpg

Up at newlands corner on the first ride out on the big bike.

That's nice , very tastefully done . Did you build it ?

24cfd082c5cfc8ad0fd2a9fef538a014.jpg

Up at newlands corner on the first ride out on the big bike.

That's nice , very tastefully done . Did you build it ?

I wish I had the skill to do so, I purchased it off of someone who was listing it on Autotrader funnily enough, it's a 98 bandit 600, the bloke stripped the bike down to the frame, had the entire engine rebuilt fully, resprayed both the engine and the frame black, bought all new parts for it and had it professionally put back together. The only bad bit is the speedo, it's some cheap chinese thing, but other than that the bike is in mint condition, I'm lucky to have gotten it for the price I did, he put over £4500 of work into the bike (Proven by invoices) and I bought it off him for £1700. For the first big bike it's definitely a lovely bike, sounds sweet and rides smooth as well. Just needed a couple of bits doing to it (By which I mean, it needed a legal numberplate, the speedo just needed a connection soldered) - Though, now we've discovered it's a shit speedo I'm just going to buy a new one and stick it on there. I'm a lucky f**ker haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the L-Plates. Picture of my first little ride out on my very first bike a couple days after my CBT.

One of the best looking 125’s around in my opinion (minus the L-plates obviously)

Very happy with it :D

132B0F98-6ED2-4223-8F8B-27C87638BFD6.thumb.jpeg.21329788c570edb52b6aac6ab1130050.jpeg

That is a very nice looking CB.

Is this a new model for this year?

I believe so yes. I actually went in to the dealership adamant I wanted the Suzuki gsx s125 having done some research. I thought all Honda 125s were like the CBF. A bit slight looking.

It was only whilst they were running the finance figures on the Suzuki and I nipped to the loo that I saw one of these. I thought it was a 500 and then when I saw it was a 125 I went back and said “I want that one!!”