Moto GP - 2018

Mickly

I think the rest of em need to get out on a skid pan and practice saving the front end lol... His skills are ridiculous, I do feel that marques is treading a very thin line tho, how long until he has a monumental crash?

Reminds me of simoncelli, he attempted to save the front didn't he? It gripped, threw him back into the pack and was it Rossi who ran over his head?

On a different note had zarco ruined himself going to KTM? I feel he should have gone with honda. I will be very surprised if he can compete on the KTM next year, I think Lorenzo on a Suzuki might be competitive but it seems marques is gonna be even further ahead this time next year... Please please Casey stoner, come back and put it to marq

Rossi & Edwards hit simoncelli in head and back respectively. There where rumblings that season over the Bridgestone tyres being a bit unpredictable on losing grip in turns.

I think the rest of em need to get out on a skid pan and practice saving the front end lol... His skills are ridiculous, I do feel that marques is treading a very thin line tho, how long until he has a monumental crash?

Reminds me of simoncelli, he attempted to save the front didn't he? It gripped, threw him back into the pack and was it Rossi who ran over his head?

On a different note had zarco ruined himself going to KTM? I feel he should have gone with honda. I will be very surprised if he can compete on the KTM next year, I think Lorenzo on a Suzuki might be competitive but it seems marques is gonna be even further ahead this time next year... Please please Casey stoner, come back and put it to marq

Simoncelli was wild......not that I think he was deliberately dangerous or malicious.....he was just trying so hard, and ended up riding way over his skill level.

Marquez is on a totally different level.....he's one of those following the paths set by the likes of Hailwood, Saarinen, and Roberts who effectively changed the riding style that was required at the highest level during their respective eras.

Well that was a horror crash for Pirro. Bloody hell....

Yeh , what happened there , back came up in the air , looks like he grabbed handful of front brake ..... Link

https://streamable.com/6xpdj

Laverty on the BT feed reckons that the initial wobble knocked the pads. Then when Pirro braked, nothing at first then it kicked in as he squeezed more and spat him off.

Holy crap glad he's ok. possibly one of those weird cases where getting knocked out meant he bounced well and saved him from further injury :shock:

Holy crap glad he's ok. possibly one of those weird cases where getting knocked out meant he bounced well and saved him from further injury :shock:

Got off light. Concussion and a dislocated shoulder.

I don't think so! :?:

He was unconscious! how long are they not allowed after that?

Well he was trying to get back for qualy today... Not sure the concussion is the worrying part with that lad. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Did you see Marquez's save? he really is an alien! :lol:

FFS - that was awesome, I reckon most other riders would have bailed out.

Looking in slow mo, it looked like his knee slider twisted round to the side and destabilised him?

Naughty Hector Barbera fired from the Pons Moto2 team after being convicted for drink driving.

Marquez save was ridiculous. Who knows why gravity doesn't seem to apply to him :lol: