Lone Wolf, No Clubs Patch?

The MCC up here gets pretty wild, and I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of them: they hang around Ripley Castle on a Sunday, eating ice cream in the sun and chatting to passing kids to give the impression they're friendly. I even heard that a couple of them once trashed the tasting table in the local Majestic Wine Warehouse.

Bad mothers....

image.thumb.jpeg.7d7380435b781de933f6324315073b8c.jpeg

Watch "sons of anarchy" I really enjoyed it, it's a great 7 or so seasons to lose a few weeks.

I agree, it is very good, albeit completely inaccurate. But if it were accurate it would be very boring.

Grown men sat about sewing patches on jackets and reading the latest internal memos regarding which other clubs have been granted permission to ride on their turf this week.

Hahahahaha, not quite as boring as that

Bad mothers....

You can laugh, but it'd be a different story if you met one of them outside. I saw one in Waitrose car park a few months ago, and he didn't return his trolley to a designated area. They just don't play by the same rules as the rest of us.

...I saw one in Waitrose car park a few months ago, and he didn't return his trolley to a designated area. They just don't play by the same rules as the rest of us.

Perhaps it was an Aldi trolley.

Aldi?! This is Harrogate! We only agreed to a Sainsbury's on the outskirts because we thought it would help to keep poor people out of the town centre. If you want Aldi I suggest you venture into one of the deprived surrounding areas, like Wetherby or Leeds.

Bilton/New park, a bit too 'out there''?

It's like the Wild West down there. Until a few years ago HG1 was the only postal district without a Tesco, and now we have Aldi on the doorstep. The whole place has gone to the dogs... :(

"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

I fear they're a bit more Smith (Adam, not Winston) than Orwell around here. :wink:

Bad mothers....

You can laugh, but it'd be a different story if you met one of them outside. I saw one in Waitrose car park a few months ago, and he didn't return his trolley to a designated area. They just don't play by the same rules as the rest of us.

Lucky Clint Eastwood didn’t see him abuse Waitrose trolley return policy .

Aldi?! This is Harrogate! We only agreed to a Sainsbury's on the outskirts because we thought it would help to keep poor people out of the town centre. If you want Aldi I suggest you venture into one of the deprived surrounding areas, like Wetherby or Leeds.

:up: :P

• 2 weeks later...

:up: :P

Aldi is posh for Leeds, they’re still on Netto I heard ;).

So here's a tale.

Been away for a couple of nights with Lisa. Runswick bay.

Anyway we went the scenic route up and stopped at Pickering for some dinner.

Parked up on the pavement as you do next to 4 other bikes.....

Only been stopped for 2 mins.

Traffic warden appears starts wailing at us and the 4 approaching fellow bikers who turned out to be a support club for a well known patch club predominantly based in Glasgow n Bradford.

Go to move the bike n the bloody things dead.....

4 said "scary bikers" push us down the high street trying to get it bumped.

Won't happen.

One of them produces some jump leads.

Half hour later all is well.

Bikes started.

Top lads :thumb:

So here's a tale.

Traffic warden appears starts wailing at us and the 4 approaching fellow bikers who turned out to be a support club for a well known patch club predominantly based in Glasgow n Bradford.

Won't happen.

Bikes started.

I broke down the other week (my fault) not one biker stopped to help despite me having my tank on the prop, although to be fair they were all small bikes and I assume they wouldnt know were to start (or maybe a bit scared to ask me if I needed help)

Van turns up with two HA looking types offering to help me out, they were nice helpful guys, but by then I was about 200 yards from my friends garage

A Busa with a Full tank is a hard push!

On reflection im glad it isnt a Triumph Rocket 3

So here's a tale.

Won't happen.

Bikes started.

Not all patched guys are these massive w*nkers, at the end of the day we're all still bikers and we all help each other out. Glad you had a good experience dude :thumb:

Scenario -

You are parked up at a popular bike stop. You see someone with a TMBF t-shirt on and they have made a TMBF logo patch which is on their jacket. You go and speak to them and find they are not a forum member at all, they just like the idea of the forum and like the look of the logo.

Do you -

Report them to [mention]Stu[/mention] and [mention]rennie[/mention] our MCs so they can be hunted down and assassinated by [mention]Liveware Problem[/mention] .

Just beat them up and strip them of their t-shirt and badge there and then.

Ask them to join the forum.

Chat to them, think it is a bit weird they were the t-shirt and patch and then leave them be.

Scenario -

You are parked up at a popular bike stop. You see someone with a TMBF t-shirt on and they have made a TMBF logo patch which is on their jacket. You go and speak to them and find they are not a forum member at all, they just like the idea of the forum and like the look of the logo.

Do you -

Report them to @Stu and @rennie our MCs so they can be hunted down and assassinated by @Liveware Problem .

Chat to them, think it is a bit weird they were the t-shirt and patch and then leave them be.

You do them in, because registering for the forum was a tough passage and I earned this membership.

Scenario -

Do you -

Report them to @Stu and @rennie our MCs so they can be hunted down and assassinated by @Liveware Problem .

You do them in, because registering for the forum was a tough passage and I earned this membership.

Stu's forums passage was nice and smooth when i joined ....

If it was a little old man with severe disabilities and very restricted movement due to his disabilities

I'd smash his fooking face in .... other than that I wouldn't approach him .