Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Somebody.. Err someidiot tried to stop me filtering down the middle of a 2 lane queue yesterday, he almost knocked me off when he moved to the extreme right of the left hand lane. I stayed behind and zipped past when the vehicle on the right moved over to the right.

What a spiteful driver. Unbelievable, one day he'll get some fist I'm sure.

Somebody.. Err someidiot tried to stop me filtering down the middle of a 2 lane queue yesterday, he almost knocked me off when he moved to the extreme right of the left hand lane. I stayed behind and zipped past when the vehicle on the right moved over to the right.

What a spiteful driver. Unbelievable, one day he'll get some fist I'm sure.

Idiot, you always get one , I must admit you do get more move over to let you get by easier.

Out in the work van today. Firstly it was the bloke who drove out a side turning and drove the wrong way down a main road towards oncoming traffic, then it was the deliveroo scooterist who nearly went in to the side of us when we were on the roundabout, he then had two near misses overtaking traffic on narrow streets with oncoming vehicles, thirdly it was the Audi driver overtaking a van on a blind corner only for the van to pass him when he was waiting to turn right at the traffic lights and the van went straight over, lastly it was the car that ran a red light as we were turning right at the crossroads and nearly hit us

Oh and of course the women walking around in blazing sunshine with an umbrella up, a clear plastic umbrella.

Goes to the dozy Cnut of a driver who just reversed in my PCX knocking it over and on to another scooter :shock: :evil:

Dozy cow didn't even realise until she noticed people shouting at her LOL :roll:

It was parked on its side stand to which she reversed into it knocking it over to its righthand side.

Thankfully and miraculously no damage, not even a scratch :thumb: :cheers:

Goes to the dozy Cnut of a driver who just reversed in my PCX knocking it over and on to another scooter :shock: :evil:

Dozy cow didn't even realise until she noticed people shouting at her LOL :roll:

It was parked on its side stand to which she reversed into it knocking it over to its righthand side.

Thankfully and miraculously no damage, not even a scratch :thumb: :cheers:

This has happened to me . I tell them it's a good thing its not a child in a pushchair. That makes them take notice, hopefully.

The Absolute IDIOT (Me) who went out with the secondary battery flat, assuming power would pass through battery #2 and it would still start.(after stopping to do tyres)......NOPE,

So had to push the bloody heavy Busa one mile back to my friends garage

Lesson Learnt, Wont be making that mistake again :oops: :oops: :oops:

A pretty exhausting test of system

Next project make a harness that charges both batteries

:scratch:

Well This looks easy and a damn site cheaper than £200 for a made up harness

1.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks to a member of www.psychobike.com called "Quicker Gixxer"

Not sure if caravan charging systems are any use for your needs ? Or marine systems .

Halfords do a relay

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductMobileDisplay?catalogId=10151&langId=-1&categoryId=318408&productId=1133423&storeId=10001

Nob of the day goes to me. Total schoolboy error today at work, walking around a site, hawk flying. A lorry was moving around and the bird got spooked and went into a tree, i grabbed some food out of the bag and as i did so the lorry pulled alongside me and wound down his window asking whats going on, i say the bird just got spooked by the lorry and gestured to the lorry and as i did my hand was whipped sideways. The hawk had flown down and nicked the food out of my hand, leaving my hand a little bloody lol

So the hawk was sat in yet another tree with a load of food looking pretty chuffed with himself. i had to wait a while for him to eat and eventually decide to come down, little twat he is. so now hes eaten too much and the chances of flying tomorrow are looking slim :roll: :roll:

The guy that nearly took me out on the way home from work when he decides to go straight on from a left only lane, cutting right across me.

I caught up at the next lights and he would only wind down his window a crack (perhaps scared i'd headbutt him? Lol) at least he apologised :roll:

Van man driving through Chester busy texting on his phone. All over the road at 25mph so when it was clear I decided to overtake him. At which point he woke up and floored it.

But he never stood chance.

I got past him just as we entered the 20mph zone where I did of course stick meticulously to the speed limit for quite a long way. :booty:

Nomination: Man in people carrier who was approaching a left hand turn. Indicated left. started slowing down. Pizza guy in said turn waiting to come on to main road started going... people carrier sailed across junction and parked on the other side. Pizza guy slammed on brakes. Car behind pizza guy who had also starred going slammed on brakes.

people carrier guy stupidly oblivious to everything because he was a stupid dickhead

A good example of why you should never trust anybody who is indicating their intention to turn until they have committed said turn.

Aye and I totally agree on paper said so to the OH when boring him with the story ... but in London we all try get out in any gap and if you see someone start to indicate you do assume they'll turn. Plan for them not to though!

Flashing indicator means only 1 thing ...

The bulb works .

An the control lever/ switch and the wires in the middle and the timing thingy and the fuse, they all need to work. It would be so much easier if it could only mean the bulb!

:?

Flashing indicator means only 1 thing ...

The bulb works .

An the control lever/ switch and the wires in the middle and the timing thingy and the fuse, they all need to work. It would be so much easier if it could only mean the bulb!

:?

But if you keep it in mind next time your trying to decide if that flashing bulb is telling you of their intention to turn or that they are blissfully unaware of their misleading signals and will gladly drive into you if you pull out in front of them it makes your decision process a lot easier to just think ...I'll wait a bit longer but at least the bulb works .

Bidfood Foods wagon using an entrance to reverse into in order to turn round. He was backing into the entrance with the front half his wagon still blocking the left hand side of the road. Since the road was clear I moved to the right to give him room to manoeuvre. But having reversed as far as he wanted then - still looking backwards - he started to move forwards and to the right so placing his wagon directly across my path. When he looked up and saw me I expected him to at least stop to allow me to complete my pass in front of him. But no - he was in a big truck so he just kept on coming right at me.

In the end he forced me off the road to avoid a collision. Nasty piece of work.

Nomination the Red driving instructor who obviously said to the guy that had never driven before HEY LET'S GO ON A 60MPH COUNTRY ROAD!

epic tailback and a shed of double whites so took me ages to overtake the queue of 15 cars on the small bits of broken lines. Massive shout out to the car drivers stuck behind him who made it nice and easy for me to get past.

I am not dissing learners. I'm dissing dickhead instructors who take people out who aren't confident enough yet to handle country roads. Doing 35 on a 60 is dangerous and you're a dick for putting your student in that situation :evil:

Nomination the Red driving instructor who obviously said to the guy that had never driven before HEY LET'S GO ON A 60MPH COUNTRY ROAD!

epic tailback and a shed of double whites so took me ages to overtake the queue of 15 cars on the small bits of broken lines. Massive shout out to the car drivers stuck behind him who made it nice and easy for me to get past.

I am not dissing learners. I'm dissing dickhead instructors who take people out who aren't confident enough yet to handle country roads. Doing 35 on a 60 is dangerous and you're a dick for putting your student in that situation :evil:

but think of the nice clear road ahead of them :lol: