Lone Wolf, No Clubs Patch?

If it was a little old man with severe disabilities and very restricted movement due to his disabilities

I'd smash his fooking face in .... other than that I wouldn't approach him .

What if it was a really really fit woman and the tee shirt was really really tight.

If it was a little old man with severe disabilities and very restricted movement due to his disabilities

What if it was a really really fit woman and the tee shirt was really really tight.

Then a bucket of water would be necessary

Always someone that has to lower the tone :roll:

Scenario -

You are parked up at a popular bike stop. You see someone with a TMBF t-shirt on and they have made a TMBF logo patch which is on their jacket. You go and speak to them and find they are not a forum member at all, they just like the idea of the forum and like the look of the logo.

Do you -

Report them to @Stu and @rennie our MCs so they can be hunted down and assassinated by @Liveware Problem .

Just beat them up and strip them of their t-shirt and badge there and then.

Ask them to join the forum.

Chat to them, think it is a bit weird they were the t-shirt and patch and then leave them be.

Wait, beat them up? You have met me remember :lol:

Scenario -

You are parked up at a popular bike stop. You see someone with a TMBF t-shirt on and they have made a TMBF logo patch which is on their jacket. You go and speak to them and find they are not a forum member at all, they just like the idea of the forum and like the look of the logo.

Do you -

Report them to @Stu and @rennie our MCs so they can be hunted down and assassinated by @Liveware Problem .

Chat to them, think it is a bit weird they were the t-shirt and patch and then leave them be.

Obviously the only logical response is to beat them to within an inch of death, leave them on the side of the road and set them on fire before riding their bike off of a mountain so all the evidence is gone

Scenario -

Do you -

Wait, beat them up? You have met me remember :lol:

It is the pleasant, unassuming ones you have to watch. :thumb:

Hang on, I am a forum member but I don’t have hoodie or a patch. I didn’t know they were obligatory to wear. So what happens if I meet a TMBF biker gang and they see I’m not patched up or wearing the right hoodie? I haven’t even got any hoodie of any club or colour or logo. I’ve got a T-shirt for a Vauxhall Viva though. And I’m a fully paid up member of the Dennis the Menace fan club. Should I stop riding the bike until I purchase said hoodie and patch? Or can I do what we used to do with tax discs and write “It’s in the post” across my back?

Hang on, I am a forum member but I don’t have hoodie or a patch. I didn’t know they were obligatory to wear. So what happens if I meet a TMBF biker gang and they see I’m not patched up or wearing the right hoodie? I haven’t even got any hoodie of any club or colour or logo. I’ve got a T-shirt for a Vauxhall Viva though. And I’m a fully paid up member of the Dennis the Menace fan club. Should I stop riding the bike until I purchase said hoodie and patch? Or can I do what we used to do with tax discs and write “It’s in the post” across my back?

What to do is donate money, watch your gang status increase as your name goes orange and you enjoy Stu's 24/7 personal protection.