Where is the regulator on lexmoto Zsb?

Regain

Surely it goes where the old one goes ? You have presumably tested the old one to determine that it is detective.

Youve been given sound advise from a decent home mechanic

Should you be touching the bike if you cant find a regulator?

i dont want to take the whole bike apart to find it, just after the location.

I have looked online on your behalf for almost an hour and I cannot find out where it is located. If you cannot even be arsed to undo a few bolts or even look at your own bike then I certainly cannot be arsed to offer you any further assistance. This is normally a friendly CHAT FORUM but you appear to think that you can just post one question and practically demand an answer. I've shown you what it looks like and if you can't find that on a basic 125 motorbike then I doubt that you would be able to find your own arse with both hands . Have a nice day.

You could get someone to turn the pages for you . 😆

Come on guys, give him a break?

I’m sure one of you kind hearted guys can go out and buy said bike strip it down, find out where the regulator is and provide him with pictures, after all we are the ‘friendly’ site.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

:booty: :booty: :booty:

Anyhoo, The location is exactly where the OP left it (as he hasn't unbolted anything). However, to take the easy route to locating it, all you need to do is leave the bike outside for approximately 6 weeks and then sift through the rust - It will be the item with the short lead and white plug!

:popcorn:

Right then , out on my pushbike this morning and what should I see parked outside the pub but a shiny new Lexmoto ZSB . After asking the owner if it was ok I got down on my hands and knees and BINGO ! There it was , the regulator / rectifier ! Right there in plain sight roughly where I expected it to be . So where is it then ? We'll I'm not telling you . Why ? , because right from the beginning I have suspected that there is something fishy about this thread . The OPs total reluctance to take a look at his own bike plus the absence of any details in his profile simply does not add up . I'm happy to be proved wrong but until the OP can convince me that he actually owns a Lexmoto I think its best left there .

Surely it goes where the old one goes ? You have presumably tested the old one to determine that it is detective.

Why? Were you "watchin'" it......sorry, Elvis....

I have looked online on your behalf for almost an hour and I cannot find out where it is located. If you cannot even be arsed to undo a few bolts or even look at your own bike then I certainly cannot be arsed to offer you any further assistance. This is normally a friendly CHAT FORUM but you appear to think that you can just post one question and practically demand an answer. I've shown you what it looks like and if you can't find that on a basic 125 motorbike then I doubt that you would be able to find your own arse with both hands . Have a nice day.

Now you're starting to understand where I'm coming from...... :twisted:

Now you're starting to understand where I'm coming from...... :twisted:

Oh yes , I do get it especially in this rather odd case . Funnily enough I couldn't find the answer on Google myself . The thing is though, I actually don't mind answering what seem to be stupid questions from people who appear to be too lazy to find out for themselves . I enjoy the challenge or else I wouldn't bother at all . Sometimes google can provide too much information and this only confuses the enquirer even further . So yes , I do get where you're coming from but I don't really see the need to discourage people from asking unless there is a hint of chicanery .

Edited by fastbob

Why? Were you "watchin'" it......sorry, Elvis....

At this stage I was already defecting a whiff of ...

bullshit-detector-e1475393176791.thumb.jpg.5d11f7b7f41cb47ef3bdd5d72b46a97d.jpg