Clubs around Eastbourne?

Joined the group this morning, introduced myself with a picture of my bike and was then removed from the group for with no explanation? Strange

Edit: They've now just blocked me too from seeing the group. Must of upset them.

Darby & Joan club?..... :lol: :lol:

Sorry, my younger sister lives in Eastbourne and I'm constantly taking the p*ss out of her and my brother-in-law about living there..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Joined the group this morning, introduced myself with a picture of my bike and was then removed from the group for with no explanation? Strange

Edit: They've now just blocked me too from seeing the group. Must of upset them.

The urge to block you from here with no explanation for the lulz was quite high.... :lol: :lol: :twisted:

The urge to block you from here with no explanation for the lulz was quite high.... :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Yeah well wouldn't bother me....... :crybaby:

What bike you got @saundersr2810 ?

If its snobbery about your ride then you dont need that sort of people in your life

sv650 iirc

You would indeed be correct.

Al Following from another post are you looking to join a RC, MCC or become available real 1%'er in a MC :)

I would check who's territory your in our you might have to ask permission to leave your own home :D

There's no snobbery in Coastal Riders Facebook group.

Well can you explain to the OP the reason for booting them out and blocking them? If a group did that to me I would think similar and would think twice about joining even if invited.

Saundersr2810 start your own group! I did that now have 500 members. You could call it keeping away from the Coast :D

There's no snobbery in Coastal Riders Facebook group.

Well can you explain to the OP the reason for booting them out and blocking them? If a group did that to me I would think similar and would think twice about joining even if invited.

Saundersr2810 start your own group! I did that now have 500 members. You could call it keeping away from the Coast :D

Did think of doing that but don't know anyone else with a bike so it'll just be me haha.

Can you send a link to what you wrote and what I'D you used Saunders?

I'll send you a message.

Did think of doing that but don't know anyone else with a bike so it'll just be me haha.

That's how I started realised I was going to have daughter or be busy on shift of weekend, started a mid week biking group, some one used that to start a coffee group on Tuesdays I now have 500 odd members.

Coffee meet has 25+ being social.

Never had more than 10 on a ride quite often there is only 1 or 2 of us but I know of several people who ride together because of the group 3 having just returned from France. I now rarely ride with any of them I don't like being that commited to days but people still on the road is always good...

Still the 6 or 7 I do ride with from time to time are only friends because of the group.

Ive asked you to phone me and posted on Coastal Riders. I m sure it's a misunderstanding. If they let me join, anybody can join.

I have met this man and agree with this statement.

• 4 weeks later...

I live in Eastbourne! I don’t get chance to get out much but that’s partly due to not having many to ride with during the week. I’m wanting to go out for evening rides lately, especially during the warmer months but not much fun on your own so I don’t bother.

I’m not familiar with any clubs but there is about four of us (myself included) who meet most Sunday mornings at the King’s Arms Pub in Ninefield for 6:30-6:45am for a “quickish” ride to Newhaven McD’s for breakfast. After breakfast, we’re normally heading back home by 8am due to family commitments and other priorities. It’s not a crazy ride-out but it’s enough to ‘cure the itch’. I suppose you could decribe it like this;- “Four very busy blokes looking to let off some steam, without any heroics involved.”