2018 Rally attendance and discussion

Stu

I've got two potential routes here. Can anyone advise which is the better ride?

Choice is between the highlighted blue line, or the one to the left.

xdrFRRS.jpg

Left - all good (apart from Shrewsbury) - Don't forget to get the few tags that are close to that route!

:thumb:

xdrFRRS.jpg

See the problem here is you're going north, we all know this is the wrong direction to travel. :booty:

xdrFRRS.jpg

See the problem here is you're going north, we all know this is the wrong direction to travel. :booty:

Screenshot_20180715-210834.thumb.jpg.13244f3fe0dcc5c0a833f657a19814e5.jpg

xdrFRRS.jpg

South mate, Telford is south of Manchester ;).

xdrFRRS.jpg

South mate, Telford is south of Manchester ;).

Buu.

Didn't look properly did I!

Oh well gravy and the like.

I guess the campsite is not full yet then :lol:

No and he still has electric hook up spots to. Seemed like a nice bloke.

Is there still fancy dress happening on the Saturday night?

You can count on that, Jay...... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to seeing you guys again, just need to drag [mention]Hoggs[/mention] and Charlie along now :). Might be in the car if I can’t fix the bike but I’m not missing it.

I’ve had my fancy dress planned for a while so I’m doing it, even if no one else is. :mrgreen:

xdrFRRS.jpg

The left is the better route for sure mate :thumb:

Just booked myself and @tsurugi-ijin in. Woo! :thumb:

I guess the campsite is not full yet then :lol:

He seemed rather grumpy with me... apparently told me to pay when i arrive also in case you get any questions on your arrival!

also spam will not come i keep hassling her >: (

Looking forward to seeing you guys again, just need to drag @Hoggs and Charlie along now :). Might be in the car if I can’t fix the bike but I’m not missing it.

I’ve had my fancy dress planned for a while so I’m doing it, even if no one else is. :mrgreen:

Listen me little Manc friend.

If bikes still buggered. We will pick you up enroute. We will be going into the dark side anyway to get on the M6 :thumb:

Looking forward to seeing you guys again, just need to drag @Hoggs and Charlie along now :). Might be in the car if I can’t fix the bike but I’m not missing it.

If bikes still buggered. We will pick you up enroute. We will be going into the dark side anyway to get on the M6 :thumb:

Excellent stuff :). New reg rec is working so far, so fingers crossed i can bring the old girl. I'll let you know :thumb:

Excellent stuff :). New reg rec is working so far, so fingers crossed i can bring the old girl. I'll let you know :thumb:

What about the bringing the CBR :wink:

I am planning on coming as you. So you will still be there not in fancy dress, even if you are the only one in fancy dress.

I am planning on coming as you. So you will still be there not in fancy dress, even if you are the only one in fancy dress.

I’d be very happy if you did.

Told Lewis it was fancy dress......

The look on his face said it all :lol:

Told him he can go as a Leeds player. I.e wear a Leeds top. Look good for you Beefy on Facebook. Me n me new best mate . A Leeds fan :thumb: :mrgreen:

Told him he can go as a Leeds player. I.e wear a Leeds top. Look good for you Beefy on Facebook. Me n me new best mate . A Leeds fan :thumb: :mrgreen:

:lol: he won’t want a pic with me in my fancy dress anyway ;). It’d be more embarrassing for him haha

Sorry [mention]Westbeef[/mention] , new idea, I have my Leeds top, I can go as well. That's 2 down and another 9 needed, any volunteers?

Sorry @Westbeef , new idea, I have my Leeds top, I can go as well. That's 2 down and another 9 needed, any volunteers?

I'll stick one on.

Leeds Leeds Leeds 3 dirty reds 1 :lol:

MOT

I have been on the phone to the venue to confirm a few things with them and anyone in tents or caravans can book a “Full Monty Breakfast” at a reduced price of £7 per person as long as it is ordered and paid for the night before.

They where also wondering on numbers for people eating on the friday night too they where asking for rough figures so they aren't under staffed and under stocked

I have been on the phone to the venue to confirm a few things with them and anyone in tents or caravans can book a “Full Monty Breakfast” at a reduced price of £7 per person as long as it is ordered and paid for the night before.

They where also wondering on numbers for people eating on the friday night too they where asking for rough figures so they aren't under staffed and under stocked

We'll be heading up after work, so hopefully be eating there as long as we're not too late...... 8-)