2018 Rally attendance and discussion

Stu

I have been on the phone to the venue to confirm a few things with them and anyone in tents or caravans can book a “Full Monty Breakfast” at a reduced price of £7 per person as long as it is ordered and paid for the night before.

They where also wondering on numbers for people eating on the friday night too they where asking for rough figures so they aren't under staffed and under stocked

I am going to go posh and eat in the hotel this year. I would like a diner on Friday and breakfast the next day. Can you also arrange delivery of a couple of pints to my tent. Thanks.

I have been on the phone to the venue to confirm a few things with them and anyone in tents or caravans can book a “Full Monty Breakfast” at a reduced price of £7 per person as long as it is ordered and paid for the night before.

They where also wondering on numbers for people eating on the friday night too they where asking for rough figures so they aren't under staffed and under stocked

I am going to go posh and eat in the hotel this year. I would like a diner on Friday and breakfast the next day. Can you also arrange delivery of a couple of pints to my tent. Thanks.

lazy bugger :lol:

you will have to book breakfast the night before they just want rough numbers for the nights for food :)

In general we are planning on cooking for ourselves in the campsite...

Unless it's raining sideways like it was Friday last year with the girls snapping at each other and us getting hit by the shrapnel :lol:

Does anyone know if the pub shows football? The mighty reds are on at 8pm.

Football is banned at a bikers rally......

Shite free zone.

But there's a right team on Sat tea time. Half 5 kick off on sky :up:

Tried on my costume tonight, quite pleased with it. Also scouted the nearest booze stops on Google maps 8-) Sainsbury's 4 minutes away.

Bike still working?

If not get in touch this week n will sort picking you up.

Me n daft lad probably setting off mid morning ish as we will do the RAF museum on the way down.

Tried on my costume tonight, quite pleased with it. Also scouted the nearest booze stops on Google maps 8-) Sainsbury's 4 minutes away.

Bike still working?

If not get in touch this week n will sort picking you up.

Me n daft lad probably setting off mid morning ish as we will do the RAF museum on the way down.

Yep working atm, so far so good. In for fork seals Thursday :lol:. No signs of any charging issues yet, I'll be bringing the old Optimate just incase :mrgreen:

My costume is so shit it's unreal. But it's light and small so it'll do

Oh mines shite but I'm happy with it, it'll keep them pesky Leeds away. :lol:

Oh mines shite but I'm happy with it, it'll keep them pesky Leeds away. :lol:

Ha ha ha we all hate Leeds scum.