Fish and Chip run to Whitby

Guest Speedy23

I need rich parents..... looks like you'll need a weekend job Hoggfather :mrgreen:

I think my child should look after me. :mrgreen:

I need rich parents..... looks like you'll need a weekend job Hoggfather :mrgreen:

Pft I can barely look after myself :lol:

I know. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Pft I can barely look after myself :lol:

Don't worry, we'll bring some chips back for you.....curry sauce?

Has this idea been shelved or does it still have traction?

I would be happy to make the arrangements if need be.

Still got traction.....my O/H (from Bradford) don't wanna come so we'll need a translator for the finer points of the conversations that will have to take place....e.g do want a teacake with your chips?....I learnt never to ask for a barmcake outside of Lancs.....Just wanna avoid unnecessary rucks, etc. And do you want scraps......(no, I meant the ones that come with your fish and chips, not a punch-up in the gutter..... :shock: )

Edited by Anonymous

Why would there be rucks and scraps? :?

'Cos I know some Yorkshire folk can get a bit touchy........I've been taught never to mention the East Riding, Humberside, Earby, Kelbrook or Sedbergh....and I meant the scraps that come with yer chips....

I am an East Londoner and have been living in Yorkshire for 16 years and so far no rucks and only scraps if I forget to tell them I don't want any.

Since we last mentioned this my wife has booked us a holiday from 8th to 12th November, so arrange something quick before she books me up for anything else :D

Has this idea been shelved or does it still have traction?

I would be happy to make the arrangements if need be.

Still got traction.....my O/H (from Bradford) don't wanna come so we'll need a translator for the finer points of the conversations that will have to take place....e.g do want a teacake with your chips?....I learnt never to ask for a barmcake outside of Lancs.....Just wanna avoid unnecessary rucks, etc. And do you want scraps......(no, I meant the ones that come with your fish and chips, not a punch-up in the gutter..... :shock: )

I think its bap in Whitby.

Tea cake strictly west west Yorkshire :thumb: :lol:

Iam off the last 2 weeks in September.......so a ride out then may be on :thumb:

Certainly in the right area.....any chance you can do early Oct?

After my holiday iam stuck with just weekend rides.

We are thinking of going up on the Friday coming back Saturday.....

It would depend on what time could get finished at work on Friday.............sometimes its 1pm....... and sometimes it's 5.

See what date is picked by the majority :thumb: