MotoGP, where to watch?

The bikeshed in London screen it.

That would be good for a social :thumb: bit far out of my way tho unfortunately :(

I was thinking more of a live stream or a different channel.

I met someone recently that had a paid subscription I think through the MotoGP website, he could watch it online and even watch old gps from years ago. Might be worth a look

https://secure.motogp.com/en/subscribe

The bikeshed in London screen it.

That would be good for a social :thumb: bit far out of my way tho unfortunately :(

I was thinking more of a live stream or a different channel.

I met someone recently that had a paid subscription I think through the MotoGP website, he could watch it online and even watch old gps from years ago. Might be worth a look

https://secure.motogp.com/en/subscribe

Holy moley! that aint cheap! might have to bite the bullet and get BT sports :lol:

Holy moley! that aint cheap! might have to bite the bullet and get BT sports :lol:

I have this, I put a tenner a month away to cover the subscription. There's ALL THE RACES FROM LIKE 1992!!!!! and shed loads of behind the scenes in depth stuff. Tis better than shitty BT Sport

I have no issues with BTs presentation of MotoGP. It's certainly better than Eurosport managed.

Commentary is better this year as well now that Julian Ryder isn't doing it. I don't dislike him, but I just think Hodgy and Huewen are a better combination.

I completely disagree! :lol:

Can't stand Huewen! Pretentious pratt! :lol:

much prefered Jules! :cheers:

Ha ha ha.

Lisa has a quite worrying and unfounded hatred of Jules.

To the point where when he does the MC at the day of champions. She sits there and mutters to herself????

Very strange :?