Clothing for tall women

My wife is 6 foot 1 and at her wits end (not with me)

Does anyone know of any decent motorcycle clothing for the taller lady?

Women's jackets always seems to come up short in the arms.

She can't wear men's jackets as that doesn't allow for space for... well... her bosom.

As for trousers, long leg for women often seems to mean 32 inch leg, which means she'd be riding in three quarter lengths. She's tried men's trousers on but women seem to have wider hips than us (presumably to facilitate childbirth, which we don't need to worry about).

If I help her crack this I could end up husband of the year, so help me be a hero everyone :thumb:

She has a set of Bull-it jeans from them, they're OK for her but only without any armour in. To do that she'd have to go up a size but then they'd be huge on the waist.

So she's aware but also looking for a bit more choice, which is something I guess us men usually enjoy - if a certain brand/style doesn't fit you specifically there's an alternative to try instead.

The only advise I can give you is to give www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk a call and see if they can give you any advice on what they stock. They have the largest stock of motorcycle clothing in the UK.

They do a free returns policy so if something doesn’t fit, then you can send it back for an alternative size.

Pros: You can try on in the comfort of your own home.

Cons: it can take a while longer to get the right fit occasionally.

Their head office and shop is in Boston, but they have just opened up another shop in Milton Keynes, which I’m guessing is still to far from you. Their sales model is internet based though.

The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable, so I’m sure you will get the info of which brands are better for the taller person.

Good luck and let us know how you get on

The only advise I can give you is to give www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk a call and see if they can give you any advice on what they stock. They have the largest stock of motorcycle clothing in the UK.

They do a free returns policy so if something doesn’t fit, then you can send it back for an alternative size.

Pros: You can try on in the comfort of your own home.

Cons: it can take a while longer to get the right fit occasionally.

Their head office and shop is in Boston, but they have just opened up another shop in Milton Keynes, which I’m guessing is still to far from you. Their sales model is internet based though.

The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable, so I’m sure you will get the info of which brands are better for the taller person.

Good luck and let us know how you get on

:D :D :D :D :D of the wife mate :thumb:

@SometimesSansEngine we’re not all weirdos living vicariously..... mostly though, just not all.

I'm upset she's getting all the attention and no-one wants to see photos of me tbh

Oh go on then , nothing to kinky though :thumb: