Tuesday Evening Meets at White Swan, Conington

Unfortunately I was working away last Tuesday, GOG.......may be able to make next Tuesday, but Mandy's bike is out of MOT at the moment and I don't think we'll be able to get it done by then......and I'm working away the week after that too...... :(

• 1 month later...

Thank you me old mate! I'll have a look next Tuesday then. Can you tell me what a 'FLFBS' stands for? I'm thinking of buying a Harley in the near future and need to learn all the different models, of which there seems to be so many!! Cheers, Kevin

Yes I used to have a Harley Fatboy when I lived in London. It was brilliant for posing on the Kings Road especially with the Screaming Eagles. But in those days the brakes were rubbish and it is a very big heavy bike. I think the brakes have improved since. But they are really cool if that is your thing. The solid wheels and all the chrome take some looking after. But they do look fantastic and sound amazing.

• 1 month later...

Which Yamaha, [mention]Hoggs[/mention] ......there's an RD400DX, an RD350LC and an XS650C or the red and black one, which i think is a FZ8. ( or maye FZ6)..... :wink:

The silver one is the 400DX, the black one with the red stripes on the tank is the 350LC and the plain black one with higher bars is the 650C ( I had one of those)...... 8-)

• 1 month later...