Late season meet *NOW TOMORROW* 22/9/18

Stu

i'll attempt to get there, either on the bike or in the van. its been forever since ive seen any of you lot.

depends on work though as im usually on nights saturday nights.

Yeah like a year!

Best sort your shit out :lol:

You going Stu yeah?

you will go down the M1 though wont you?

It's always weather dependent as long as it's not a wash out I will be there

No I don't do motorways I will be heading over the humber bridge then towards scunny

You going Stu yeah?

you will go down the M1 though wont you?

It's always weather dependent as long as it's not a wash out I will be there

No I don't do motorways I will be heading over the humber bridge then towards scunny

Cool...... be good to put a face to a name pal :thumb:

@Topper ask @Westbeef if he is coming along you could ride down with him :thumb:

forgive me......... but I do not get this @Topper and @Westbeef thingy, as I am a technophobe...........is that twitter or facebook or summat? and where is Westbeef from?

@Topper ask @Westbeef if he is coming along you could ride down with him :thumb:

forgive me......... but I do not get this @Topper and @Westbeef thingy, as I am a technophobe...........is that twitter or facebook or summat? and where is Westbeef from?

It's just a way of tagging you both in the post so you get a notification :thumb:

Westbeef is from Manchester

I’ll be going to this meeting from near Stockport if anybody else wants to tag along using the non-motorway route. I’ll be leaving around 09:30

Weather & work depending I'm over Rochdale way, detest motorways & the route down looks good for me.

As soon as I know, ill post here.

I’ll be going to this meeting from near Stockport if anybody else wants to tag along using the non-motorway route. I’ll be leaving around 09:30

Weather & work depending I'm over Rochdale way, detest motorways & the route down looks good for me.

You are from Rockers are you lad??............. Born and bread there :D :D

Moved to cheshire though you know, with the posh people........................albeit I am as rough as a :D :D :D :D bears arse

You are from Rockers are you lad??............. Born and bread there :D :D

Moved to cheshire though you know, with the posh people........................albeit I am as rough as a :D :D :D :D bears arse

lol actually a monkey hanger by birth but slumming it in dogdale, just can't seem to get out and stay out :D