Track road rage WTAF?

Valko

Track road rage WTAF?

What a massive **** is Romano Fenati and he got ONLY 2 races ban for that BS? Seriously?

I thought he should have removed for the whole season...and probably sacked by the team. What do you think?

">

I'm on his side here, theres far too many riders winning races just cos they are better riders. And some of them are on better machines - what happened to the level playing field.

I am penning a letter to my hero Mr Fenati suggesting that he install some 007 accessories on his bike when he gets riding again, an oil slick spreader at the arse end to stop anyone overtaking and some machine guns in the front in case anyone slips past unnoticed or when hes having a bacon sarny in the pits.

I am also going to include a suggestion of a boxing glove on an extending concertina for persuading fellow competitors to depart the track.

Theres too many namby pamby racers littering the events lets get rid of a few.

Awful behaviour for any sport! However... What was the "preceding incident"?Screenshot_20180910-222100.png

From the Independent :

"Fenati appeared to be reacting to an earlier incident between the pair, which saw Manzi run the Italian off the track as he overtook him. Mazni received a penalty of his own for the initial clash, and he will be hit with a six-place grid penalty at Aragon next time out for "irresponsible riding"."

Awful behaviour for any sport! However... What was the "preceding incident"?Screenshot_20180910-222100.png

You can see the whole of the preceding and subsequent events in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOq89OsIhTg

Two similar incidents where Manzi went for the undertake and got close to Fenati. I don't really follow racing but it looked like fair play to me.

When Manzi went off, Fenati momentarily stops racing so he can gloat about his off. I think that's very unsporting and should also be taken into account.

The running wide around corners is annoying, but can see that it could easily be done my "mistake". Not like one of them was truly gaining from it, they both lost places.

For once I agree with [mention]Six30[/mention], if that was done on a road, it would/could be classed as attempted murder.

The running wide around corners is annoying, but can see that it could easily be done my "mistake". Not like one of them was truly gaining from it, they both lost places.

For once I agree with @Six30, if that was done on a road, it would/could be classed as attempted murder.

[/quo[mention]Six30[/mention]

Should be on the track as well .