unknown logo

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for interesting, sorry i was in vacation...

there is a motorbike founded in Germany, somewhere in basement, nobody known what it is

I have a little bigger photo

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4gmlzbdZNDjbXdfTmZNQVhRQURJQ185UkxKX1ZaT0VMdnJ3/view?usp=sharing' alt='GOOGLEDRIVE>'>

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4gmlzbdZNDjbXdfTmZNQVhRQURJQ185UkxKX1ZaT0VMdnJ3/view?usp=sharing

logo looks like a Crown

Edited by bike66

For goodness sake what is this , a competition ?

Errr..... I think that was the general idea? Anyway, that's what it seems to have turned into..... with a side discussion about biscuits to boot! Where else on the Web could you find such quality entertainment?

Errr..... I think that was the general idea? Anyway, that's what it seems to have turned into..... with a side discussion about biscuits to boot! Where else on the Web could you find such quality entertainment?

Here...

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2006/02/17/dwarf_tossing_the_ru/

I’ve woken up fancying Jaffa cakes! I wonder what that means the biscuit gods of fate have lined up for me today..... probably a trip to the supermarket to find some stale cakey tasting weirdLy orange dolloped biscuits.

They are CAKES - The clue is in their name.......

:popcorn:

The scientific basis for this is that the differentiation between cakes and biscuits is how they go stale. Biscuits go soft when stale, whereas cakes go hard. So Jaffa Cakes are deemed to be cakes because they go hard when stale.

Here...

I am not brave enough to click on a link posted by Six30 - I have no idea where it will take me.

Here...

I am not brave enough to click on a link posted by Six30 - I have no idea where it will take me.

Go on do it. You know you want to. :wink:

It's the emblem from the primary chain case of a Higginbottom and Grimble " Peerless Gadabout " ( Clubman's edition ) produced in small numbers around 1923 in Budleigh Salterton . Like many manufactures of the period this established surgical appliance makers foray into the world of motorcycle design was short lived despite an aggressive advertising campaign aimed mainly at members of the clergy . Their slogan " If Christ rode a a bike " failed to generate sales and the company faded into the pages of history. And that's that.

I groaned when I saw this thread reappear. Then I was very happy with the read. Then I wondered how long it took to make that up?! Still I’m daft enough to say is this true? “if Christ rode a bike?”

I just can’t imagine it with the over sensitivities of some folk about blasphemy. It wide open for what does god ride?

If we are still playing guess the logo, who here knows what this one is? (I do, so can award internet cookies and congrats to those who guess right :lol: )

IMG_20180928_112131~2.jpg

Trabant .. I don't want cookies want milk chocolate buttons .

If we are still playing guess the logo, who here knows what this one is? (I do, so can award internet cookies and congrats to those who guess right :lol: )

IMG_20180928_112131~2.jpg

Trabant .. I don't want cookies want milk chocolate buttons .

Step away from the chocolate buttons sir......and keep your hands where we can see them!

I groaned when I saw this thread reappear. Then I was very happy with the read. Then I wondered how long it took to make that up?! Still I’m daft enough to say is this true? “if Christ rode a bike?”

I just can’t imagine it with the over sensitivities of some folk about blasphemy. It wide open for what does god ride?

Where do you think the saying "christ on a bike" came from

Where do you think the saying "christ on a bike" came from

Umm from me of course, mainly more like “oh Christ she’s on a bike” but sometimes just a loudly exclaimed “CHRIST”