Motorcycling and Mental Health - Ride out

I've recently returned to biking as a treatment for depression and anxiety. Many of my friends and family think I'm crazy, saying things like "if you want an adrenaline rush to clear your mind, go for a run or if you want to relax, do something like Yoga or Mindfulness"! It does make me wonder if these people know me 🤔! Anyway I've just got a new bike (Honda CMX500 Rebel) in September and planning to ride to work, but anyone interested in some shortish ride outs over the winter, perhaps adhoc as weather permits, get in touch! Also interested in other people's experience of "Motorcycle Therapy" to treat Mental Health issues.

I did exactly the same thing, @OP mate. Been back a few weeks & it's a well-noticed difference.

I don't drink anywhere near as much, as I'm looking forward to going for a ride. I go to the garage (container) every day, its helped my wife/son no end & made me realise my boss is a prick & a job is just a job.

46 married & I don't do winter riding anymore :)