Late season meet *NOW TOMORROW* 22/9/18

Stu

Thought it was your bike [mention]Fred[/mention] .....but didn't see you. Unfortunately it was too cold to sit outside, so we stayed inside with our coffee's..... :wink:

Nice cool, damp ride back.....but it was good to meet and have a chat [mention]Stu[/mention] .

Sorry we missed you, Fred.

I got there early (er..very early)and had a chat with a random biker(not there for the meet)...had a little stroll down to the Weir..

Looked in the pub..must have been the part where you guys were not.....so assumed (wrongly) you had gone into Tom Browns..

Oh well next time guys...... :thumb:

the long range forcast is good for next sunday so feel free to all meet up next week if you like

I won't be there though as I will be working!

If someone wan't to organise it then fill your boots :thumb:

Yes I had a nice ride around my favourite routes in the glorious Peak District - Long Hill, Cat and Fiddle, Winnerts Pass etc. A great day to be on the bike. Lots of others bikers out as well - neck aches from all the nodding.