Where can I watch Ana Carrasco?

Slowlycatchymonkey

The SSP300 is on the worldsbk website but it’s a rubbish website. I can’t find what time the race even starts! If I understand things correctly Ana Carrasco is in the lead points wise by just 10 points and the last race is on Sunday. I’d really like to see it, it might be a long shot but if she pulls it off it would be a historic moment. Does anyone know where I can watch it for free or am I going to have to hand over hard earned for a rubbishy videopass?

VPN? Googled it, still don’t get it. You are talking to someone who until 3 months ago only used the internet to look things up, tec savvy I’m not. Maybe it should be Slowlynevercatchytecdivvy!

I can type though which is handy. You just never know when antiquated educational ideals about what jobs are suitable for women will come in use. Now it’s just the shorthand that needs to show it’s worth!

VPN= virtual private network. It allows you to watch things online that have an area restriction.......like you aren't, for example, allowed to watch certain US content in the UK. The VPN masks your IP address so the servers hosting the content you want to watch don't know where you are.......

Is it on Eurosport? They normally provide coverage of all BSB and WorldSBK (along with some Aussie Superbike stuff thrown in) plus the supporting races.

If you've not got it on TV you can get it via app / website for £10 / month or £40 / year.

Is it on Eurosport? They normally provide coverage of all BSB and WorldSBK (along with some Aussie Superbike stuff thrown in) plus the supporting races.

If you've not got it on TV you can get it via app / website for £10 / month or £40 / year.

Cheers matey. I have Eurosport but am disappointed with the google response, it barely gives lasts years coverage- or even if it’s on tomoz!

Cheers matey. I have Eurosport but am disappointed with the google response, it barely gives lasts years coverage- or even if it’s on tomoz!

Try doing the red button on Eurosport to bring up the catch up. Sometimes has other live options on there too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmph have watched everything available so far and apparently the first female world superbike champion isn’t interesting enough for air time on eurosport.

But never mind, avoiding any spoilers- very satisfying. :thumb:

right!................now its been and gone.........was it any good? Did history occur? :popcorn: :popcorn: