Cryptocurrency - InitiativeQ

kingmunky

I'm pretty new to this I'll admit, but I came across Initiative Q, a new payment network that is run by the former owners of Paypal and it seems like it could grow to quite a scale. At the moment they are giving away shares of the future currency to early adopters, because how can you encourage people to buy a new currency if nobody has any to sell, so if you're willing to give them your name and email address you can reserve a share of future currency for nowt. No risk, potentially some reward further down the line. It’s by invite only and I have a limited number of invites. My personal invite link:

https://initiativeq.com/invite/HfEogxTi

Anyone got any thoughts on it?

Here's the details of the person who registered the web site:

Registrant Name: Itay Cohen

Registrant Organization: SW Ventures LTD.

Registrant Street: 28 Ahad Ha'Am St.

Registrant City: Tel Aviv

Registrant State/Province: N/A

Registrant Postal Code: 6514107

Registrant Country: IL

Registrant Phone: +972.542630013

https://tinyurl.com/ybt9qzff

The address is a place where you can rent a desk for £350 a month.

Link is no longer valid as there's only 5 invites per link, so others have signed up already, and there's no risk of ID theft with just a name and an email address. I did a fair bit of reading up on it before signing up and it does reek a tad of MLM-type deal but there's no requirement to pay any money in, or even give any information to them. I'd rather sign up and see what happens than just ignore, I've given my name and email to worse opportunities before.

just seen this on another forum ill post here what i posted there

That just looks exactly like one of the initial coin offerings that people buy into then they go dead days before they are supposed to go live. a pyramid scheme.

It was just the other day a colleague was telling me that Ripple was the new currency that was going to replace all card transactions and banks had signed up for it etc etc etc

Mind you, he invested back in January....

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/

...so is already a bit of money down. He's convinced a few other people in the office to invest so I can only assume that you get your money back by convincing 10 of your mates to invest then trying to sell as quickly as you can

Everyone loves to hate crypto and are understandably a little sceptical.

But there is money to be made, so I wouldnt write everything off immediately. I'll take a look at this a bit later.. may well be a scam or may just be a new coin that's looking for new ways to get off the ground.

But there is money to be made, so I wouldnt write everything off immediately. I'll take a look at this a bit later.. may well be a scam or may just be a new coin that's looking for new ways to get off the ground.

At the rate they're being invented, I think the problem is going to be backing the right horse

At the rate they're being invented, I think the problem is going to be backing the right horse

Absolutely!! There are far too many now, most of which are failures.

But if the price is low and you can spare a few quid to speculate the right crypto investment could work out very well.

My crypto are down 80% (thankfully I only put in £500) so no thanks.

Like any stock market type investment this is basically gambling.

My mate is also convinced that ripple/xrp will take over, but he was also convinced that man u would win 2-1 on Tuesday (they lost).

True. I mined 2ethereum from last summer through to january, when I sold it all for about £2000 when I was going to florida. Got about $1200 for each. Not quite the peak of $1400 but a lot better than the $200 it is going for now. I mined it though so it wasn't like I was nervous about losing my investment. I've since sold the graphics cards for not far off the price I (work) bought them for 8-)

I got an invite from another forum. So If anyone wants to look into it use my link

https://initiativeq.com/invite/SEuMqryhX

I am still less than convinced, so use a dummy email and a random password you use for nothing else. Please do no hand any money over.

some info at https://www.calcalistech.com/ctech/articles/0,7340,L-3744653,00.html

Ok once done that what happenes now ???

I verify you, which gives us both some Q. You then go and spread the work to 'expand the network' very pyramidy. I'm not particularly sure what there is to stop you from making 5 different email accounts and verifying yourself 5 times though...