Random bike thread

geofferz

Well it's been an exhausting day at work so give me a clue , what am I missing here ?

if you ever come across a bike you think "I want to show this to someone" then you post it here. If you don't like looking at random bikes then you know to avoid this thread :lol:

Oh , I thought maybe the poster wanted to show that they have solar panels, live near the seaside and their back yard could do with a tidy up . So is that a good price for an R6 ? Seems a bit steep to me .

Oh , I thought maybe the poster wanted to show that they have solar panels, live near the seaside and their back yard could do with a tidy up . So is that a good price for an R6 ? Seems a bit steep to me .

Genuinely all 3 apply to me.

Terrible price for an r6! But worth it for graphic that says 'came'.

Genuinely all 3 apply to me.

Terrible price for an r6! But worth it for graphic that says 'came'.

We'll if you're going to publish your postcode....you had better get in a good selection of biscuits.

I never know what he means - if he hadn't been so helpful in the pitstop with my mirror issue he'd have been on my ever expanding ignore list.

Edit noted.😉

I get it - it's like Mornington Crescent.... you post a random bike and say something a bit off the wall and until someone posts a Ninja H2 SX or whatever and it's game over.

Is that about right? If so, then here's my go:

_GH21345_zps157522d6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...