Warning dumb question ahead.

Slowlycatchymonkey

This must be the longest 10 minute job in history :shock:

Nahhh....when we moved into our house in 1997 there was an electrical socket that needed a new back box. ...plasterboard wall, it'll only take 10 minutes to fit a new one.......meanwhile, only 21 years later....... :thumb:

Sorry guys. Been having to do proper flat out work the last couple of days and probably beginning of next week too :cry:

It’s done, took about 30 seconds and that includes finding the right size drill bit so well worth all the all the posts 😬

Anyway nicely secure now and whilst I was there with the drill sured up up the greenhouse heaters on some solid bits of wood so alls good- Saul Goodman :D

Took the cordless drill cos it’s weedier than the beast I bought to get through our walls (my father in law thought it was a good idea to add cement to the render and no-one can even knock a nail into it now) so it gently chewed off the extra plastic like a lathe.

Looks great. Very happy. Thanks for the help :thumb:

Without pictures it never happened!!

😉

For all we know you’re buying time until you can get a new plate, having reduced the original to a pile of swarf and splinters !!

Damn pictures as well? Okies wont get near my beloved til end next week now though 🙁

Yep greenhouse heaters, small ones (2 to be presice) under the beauty. Excessive? When it comes to bikey theres no such thing :D

I thought they were on the bike for when you were riding, a bit like this

">