Where You Go - New song

asharin

As I was extremely upset last night, with all the shit going on and what's happening in my life, I put some of it into a song...not sure it helped any, but feel free to have a listen. It's not the greatest, but it only took me a couple of hours lol

https://soundcloud.com/laughing-in-purgatory/where-you-go

Feeling a lot better now...if you listened, you'll probably guess I was having issues seeing my baby daughter (well..she's 1 this thursday) as my ex is....problematic. I feared I would never see her again, luckily I've had some help, and contact is restored. Definitely a good feeling.

Women are c*n*s , (not all I suppose , most ) they think it's fine to use kids as a weapon against you .

Thier blood turns into venom .

People are cnts its not limited to women and its not all people but been through the above and its not good, don't panic and look to the future and be prepared for setbacks.

Women are c*n*s , (not all I suppose , most ) they think it's fine to use kids as a weapon against you .

Thier blood turns into venom .

People are cnts its not limited to women and its not all people but been through the above and its not good, don't panic and look to the future and be prepared for setbacks.

When it comes to a break up and kids are involved thier cnts .... stop bringing other people into it .

Edited by Six30

I do know a few cases where it was the guy that was a c**t over kids and breakup, it happens both sides...but yes, it's more common with women, if only because generally kids stay with the mother (not always but usually) so there's going to be a higher percentage there regardless.

I do know a few cases where it was the guy that was a c**t over kids and breakup, it happens both sides...but yes, it's more common with women, if only because generally kids stay with the mother (not always but usually) so there's going to be a higher percentage there regardless.

I wish you all the best and hope things get better for you :thumb:

[mention]asharin[/mention] sorry your having a hard time, mentally unbalanced people are always a pain in the wotnot male or female thats why I operate a no nutter policy, quirky, eccentric, temporarily compromised or off the wall is fine by me anything more- bog off. Not that you have that luxury when she has your daughter. Hope you enjoy you time together.

[mention]Six30[/mention] Your profound insights really warm my heart ❣

@asharin sorry your having a hard time, mentally unbalanced people are always a pain in the wotnot male or female thats why I operate a no nutter policy, quirky, eccentric, temporarily compromised or off the wall is fine by me anything more- bog off. Not that you have that luxury when she has your daughter. Hope you enjoy you time together.

@Six30 Your profound insights really warm my heart ❣

I do try :D