Norwich to London

For various boring reasons I left the bike at my folks place in Norwich. I'm picking it up this week so will be riding from Norwich to east London on Saturday. I'll take the long way (not a11, m11, but not sure what route exactly) so if anyone fancies tagging along for some or all of the journey, or meeting for a brew somewhere along the way then they would be most welcome.

As usual I'm slow and incompetent (riding level that is), 125's, scooters welcome.

@goat no probs. When’s the trip?

This Saturday. Getting bus up Friday night, riding back Saturday morning.

Leaving for Coventry Friday afternoon otherwise would have joined you. Bakery is on the left as you go through the centre of Hingham. Think it closes at 14:00 on a Saturday though. So if you don’t make it I recommend the pub!

@goat no probs. When’s the trip?

This Saturday. Getting bus up Friday night, riding back Saturday morning.

Leaving for Coventry Friday afternoon otherwise would have joined you. Bakery is on the left as you go through the centre of Hingham. Think it closes at 14:00 on a Saturday though. So if you don’t make it I recommend the pub!

I come up that way fairly regular so I'll post up see if you are about.

No probs. Be up for that. If you’re ever up this way during the the summer there’s a decent bike meet at a place called Old Buckenham every Tuesday evening. Basically 300-600 bikes turn up on the village green outside the pub! All sorts from customs, sports, scooters etc.

Shame - Spurs are at home on Saturday. We’re fated never to ride together.

I'll keep posting up, although if I get my shit together the bike will be going up for sale in a couple of weeks and I might be without a bike for a while.