Who invented.................?

Tango

Tequila is another one.

I'm quite fond of it.

But who in their right mind looked at a huge blue-ish plant with massive sharp leaves and decided to make an alcoholic drink out of it? And how did they figure out to oven bake the plant to get all the juice out, and then after that thought to put it in a barrel for weeks, and then after that look at the rank fluid that resulted and decide "I bet if we distill that twice it will be great"

My grandfather was part of the team who developed the first traffic activated traffic light control system, previously they worked just on timed intervals.

When you consider the number of traffic lights in the world the royalties ought to add up to quite a lot. But sadly he was a better engineer than lawyer and the patent was hopeless.

Which is why I am poor ☹️

A friend of my dad's was a copper who got fed up with accidents involving broken down cars so he developed a system that flashed the brake and front sidelights in a hazard situation. He never thought to make the patent that included flashing the indicators or he might have retired a wealthier man.

Who the fcuk came up with collecting half digested, fermented coffee cherries that a cat ate and shat out and turning it into expensive coffee, call it civet coffee, or the Thai name but its coffee made from shit.

There is no possible explanation that can make that ok or any of the other poo food items mans prepared to eat.

Yeh but who would have thought of using dried fish swimbladders to clarify beer? But somebody did.

This was invented to undermine vegans, so whenever they start preaching you can point at the beer in their hand and shut them up.

I used to work with a vegan who stated that he was able to drink Grolsch.

Depends whether you classify Grolsch as a 'beer'.

Who invented car headlights that come on automatically but not the tail lights at the same time?

Because they need a slap :x

Lost count of the number of people I've seen (just) driving around oblivious to the fact that only their headlights are on.

yeah its bad but i think who ever created turn assist lighting needs a slap ..

Lets make a system that turns a light on when you turn which if your not aware of and you catch sight of a light flash out of corner of eye people think they are being flashed out .

Add on fashion indicators that end up getting lost in the light cluster. I'm spotting more of these, where they've clearly wanted the indicator to look good but it blinks away quietly within the headlights/rear lights

Design over functionality.

I've noticed a lot of these recently. Some of them are really obscured by being right in the middle of the other lights. Daft.