Module 1 - members test experiences

[mention]Hoggs[/mention]

It’s more a Hokey Cokey style,

🎵You put your front wheel here

Your back wheel there

In out in out shake the bike about🎵

Unsurprisingly there’s a wide berth around me on a BMW or a skinny 125 -while I take up the whole road :lol:

I’m going to pretend it’s tactical.

Passed Mod 1 with one minor. Slight rear lock up on the emergency stop. I also would have marked myself down for getting out of shape on the exit of the swerve. You have to slow down and turn at the same time. He didn't mention it but I felt it.

The only thing that struck me was going around the big curve on the run up. I never had a curve with cones before. Always a straight run up in practice.

Don't look at the cones!!!!

Passed Mod 1 with one minor. Slight rear lock up on the emergency stop. I also would have marked myself down for getting out of shape on the exit of the swerve. You have to slow down and turn at the same time. He didn't mention it but I felt it.

The only thing that struck me was going around the big curve on the run up. I never had a curve with cones before. Always a straight run up in practice.

Don't look at the cones!!!!

Well done [mention]Pbassred[/mention], I found going around the cones on the curve really odd, like you've got no exit point to look at when you do a road to follow. On my training day I had to go around a roundabout on a quiet industrial estate.

• 1 month later...

, scratched my mobikes tank today so could do with a laugh :D

Oh no what did you do.

:oops: One of the wires from my heated gear was a bit dangly (melty on the exhaust type dangly), just before I got on my bike I spied some cable ties so secured the dangly wire with it. Unknown to me it worked it’s way UP the wire between my leg n the tank and the cut end had a little ups downsy scractchy party.

It’s not horrrible but they are definitely there and deepish. Heyho.

Congratulations Box of Frogs 🐸

Happy for you. Now just video your victory dance and upload it here, scratched my mobikes tank today so could do with a laugh :D

Enjoy :D

Damn - how did you do that?

I actually dropped mine yesterday, after forgetting to put the sidestand down when taking it off the ABBA stand :oops:

Luckily I had hold of it from the other side as it went, and I just marked the bar end.

Congratulations Box of Frogs 🐸

Happy for you. Now just video your victory dance and upload it here, scratched my mobikes tank today so could do with a laugh :D

Enjoy :D

Damn - how did you do that?

I actually dropped mine yesterday, after forgetting to put the sidestand down when taking it off the ABBA stand :oops:

Luckily I had hold of it from the other side as it went, and I just marked the bar end.

Phew a lucky escape for you! A cable tie, see above. Too painful to repeat!

Anyway back to the Box of Frogs celebrations 🥳

• 2 weeks later...

Poop! 😂 That bluming mod 1! I put my foot down during the figure of 8 🤦🏻‍♀️ I kept it together when I hit black ice leaving the school this morning but as soon as I get on that test pad it all goes to pot. Ah well third time lucky and all that 😁

Poop! 😂 That bluming mod 1! I put my foot down during the figure of 8 🤦🏻‍♀️ I kept it together when I hit black ice leaving the school this morning but as soon as I get on that test pad it all goes to pot. Ah well third time lucky and all that 😁

Rats! I was always putting my foot down in the u-turn. You'll get there!