Crash, bang, whollop mod 1

I joined Booker (the trade food peeps) today so I could buy a drum of oil for the turkey fryer and couldn’t leave without the industrial sized tub of mini marshmallows hot choc and squirty cream!

It’s got to be marshmallows under the cream melting in the hot chocolate then cream and grated chocolate on top.

:wave: I'm ok, just feeling a bit sorry for myself and a touch sore but I got kudos for being back at work the next day. Thank you [mention]Via[/mention] and [mention]Slowlycatchymonkey[/mention] for asking. As for biscuits, given that I'm a postie biscuits form the main part of my diet. I'm quite enjoying Lidl's spiced biscuits at the moment :D

Ahahaha only because the trousers they supply are truly awful 😂

Hard as nails these posties, still wearing shorts around near me and I’m well into long john season!

...and of course I've looked after her well, but that went without saying I guess.

He did look after me. My brain decided to go on a fritz and I had multiple migraines one after the other after and he fed me while I could hardly lift my head up. Having a migraine in the test centre did make for interesting conversations (mainly me as I chat even more gibberish during a migraine as I can't seem to find the right words) and trying to work out who was talking to me as I could only see half the room.

...and of course I've looked after her well, but that went without saying I guess.

He did look after me. My brain decided to go on a fritz and I had multiple migraines one after the other after and he fed me while I could hardly lift my head up. Having a migraine in the test centre did make for interesting conversations (mainly me as I chat even more gibberish during a migraine as I can't seem to find the right words) and trying to work out who was talking to me as I could only see half the room.

[mention]Magpie84[/mention] it sounds like you need to go to A&E and get checked out. Head injuries can lead to all sorts of complications.

Magpie84 it sounds like you need to go to A&E and get checked out. Head injuries can lead to all sorts of complications.

:stupid:

You have gone to A&E at the time haven't you? Even if you have may be worth another visit. Don't take any chances with your head.

As above.

I won patent of the year a couple of year back.

Lewis came home from rugby training complaining of a sore head n feeling dizzy.

Told him to crack on. Get to bed.......

Sent him to school in morning.

Yes you've guessed it......

2 hours later. Phone call from school.

Lewis is projectile vomiting. Dizzy and has a severe head ache.....

Hospital were good as gold.

Evidently round here it's quite common for dad's to tell their sons there's nowt up wi them :lol:

I'd go.

Had plenty of concussions over the years. Best to be safe.

I suffer with quite nasty migraines. Unfortunately I know them and the symptoms I suffer with very well. If anything remotely different had happened I would have got myself to A&E honest and I'm sure [mention]SometimesSansEngine[/mention] would have dragged me kicking and screaming as well.

...plus due to a scratch on her glasses (from a different incident) had to wear a different pair which likely didn't help, since swapping back to the scratched lens she has been ok

Hopes she's still cooking and keeping the house tidy for you , don't let her milk it :thumb:

...plus due to a scratch on her glasses (from a different incident) had to wear a different pair which likely didn't help, since swapping back to the scratched lens she has been ok

don't let her milk it :thumb:

Really [mention]Six30[/mention]

I'm super late to this but bad luck on "doing a Via" (that made me chuckle :lol: )glad the gear held up and you're mainly ok. Also great reason to but a new lid (which I saw in another thread - nice!)

If you're going to have a tumble probably a good idea to do it on the test with some nice helpful bikers around than on the road with cagers who'll honk at you for being in the way though.