Only my left boot gets wet!

Swap em over ... then see if your right boot that's now your left gets as wet as your left boot that's now your right :thumb:

Haha..that not only sounds like a sure proof way to solve the mystery but also safe.

Swap em over ... then see if your right boot that's now your left gets as wet as your left boot that's now your right :thumb:

My suggestion was more scientific, as it would ensure the boot shape stays the same (your suggestion is likely to make the boot sits on the foot in an irregular fashion, rendering the results scientifically inaccurate).

I was going to suggest sitting on the bike backwards instead.

Before anyone claims this can't be done, I saw a chap at Motorcycle Live last month doing this during the Moto Cirque and he did just fine.

Soggy day riding to work today and noticed that my left boot gets wet through long before my right.

Is this because it's often hanging just below the bike to change gear?

Which side do you dress?

Could be unconscious incontinence !!🥺

Do you mean that your foot gets wet ? You've probably ruptured the waterproof membrane because there's a lot more movement with your left boot than there is with the right . Or maybe they are just shit boots . Put a carrier bag inside, mind you it'll cost you 5p these days but it could be worse . It could be both boots and that would cost 10p . 👍