Metropolitan Police - use of tactical contact on mopeds

Martyn850

Nope ... Just had another look and I'm seeing a copper trying to talk to some gobby jumped up little prick on a bike wearing a mask ......... can you post up the video you watched .

Nope what? Your saying that he doesn’t step forward? If you’re going to lie then there’s no point debating.

Your the twat on the bike .... either that or your as much anti police as he is .

I'm not anti-police. I just know hyperbole when i see it, snowflake.

He's not close at all. Its a camera trick. The masked Cyclist probably knows this which is why he deliberately draws attention to the distance.

I actually wonder if the sound has been dubbed. Did the Cyclist really say all of that to the copper or has the audio been added on after to cause more controversy...

Sorry Joe, sounds like bollocks to me. A trick? The guy says it, and takes a step back. The officer disregards this and steps forward.

Like I said, both look like utter twats by the end of it.

The head mistress was great, shes used to dealing with stroppy children which is exactly how he was behaving.

Yes she was, and she was juxtaposed to the police officer. Funny that.

Edited by Joe85

Nope what? Your saying that he doesn’t step forward? If you’re going to lie then there’s no point debating.

Your the twat on the bike .... either that or your as much anti police as he is .

I'm not anti-police. I just know hyperbole when i see it, snowflake.

You definately know hyperbole .... oh the irony :lol: :lol:

Approaching someone to talk to them you are going to get close to that person, thats the whole point of approaching them :roll:

The twat immediately came out with the you're too close crap jumping back, when it was a total non issue, just to add drama. The police officer did not immediately jump in his face screaming at him he merely aproached him to talk.

Original allegation given was he was being abusive to headmistress which can be a criminal offence (s5 public order act - uses threatening [or abusive] words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour), judging by his attitude in the video I don't doubt this was true and the fact she just shook her head I would say was more likely just frustration and that he was not worth the effort rather than she had made it all up.

This was a person who was not assaulted by police, he hasn't been arrested, he hasn't been detained and interviewed, he has merely been aproached and spoken to by a police officer after receiving a call. He is there because he has to be, because if he thought "well it is a free country I work for him he can do what he like" and it is in the papers next day that a male has groomed a kid and when challenged by the school was abusive but police did not attend then the police would be the ones in trouble. He don't enjoy talking with twats over non issues and minor infractions and want's to get away from there as soon as possible to get on with the next call which could make a serious difference to someones life be it jumping in a canal to save a life, getting to a stabbing victim where paramedics can't approach until police are on scene or tracking down the low life who has just stolen a families christmas presents but cant do any of that because he is too busy working out that guy outside a school in a mask is nothing more than an inbred twat with a point to prove.

Meter readers have no legal power to enter your property without your consent. However when they knock on my door I smile and let them in rather than screaming at them that they have no right and how dare they knock on my door.

Approaching someone to talk to them you are going to get close to that person, thats the whole point of approaching them :roll: What? There's a respectable boundary all people keep when approaching strangers (people outside of their social circle). It's natural. And we all do it subconsciously and the headmistress illustrates this perfectly.

In this instance the absolute twats (bikeman) actions betrayed his words. He verbally gave it the biggun to the Officer but his natural reaction was to take a step back. Twice. On both occasions the officer steps forward. He's clearly trying to assert authority over the situation. That is an act of aggression, no matter how mild and whether you like it or not. the twat, intimidated in front of others, wants to save face by being lippy but he cant stop himself trying to put distance between him and the copper.

Original allegation given was he was being abusive to headmistress which can be a criminal offence (s5 public order act - uses threatening [or abusive] words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour)

Lol, Witnessed by no one, You'd be nicking more people than the guy in Hot Fuzz.

Why are you talking about grooming? And jumping in canals? Whatabboutery, no?

The whole thing was utterly pointless as both parties ended the affair by screaming about who was in the wrong before both going in opposite directions. So what was achieved? f**k all. No, the copper didn't jump into a canal to prove his swimming prowess in a game of one-up-manship with the twat an no the twat wasn't uncovered as a giant paedo. He was wearing a mask and was apparently rude, they had a row.

Meter readers have no legal power to enter your property without your consent. However when they knock on my door I smile and let them in rather than screaming at them that they have no right and how dare they knock on my door.

Huh?

,the head has a duty of care to kids, if some dick was wearing a mask outside of my kids school I would be having a word with them too.

Absolutely. She's know's how not to escalate a situation.

Anyway, f**k off the lot of you. I can't resist responding and i've been procrastinating this calculus module for a week now. Which is to say: i'm going to watch some motomadness.

Will you be munching on another dictionary whilst enjoying your motomadness :D

Anyway, f**k off the lot of you. I can't resist responding and i've been procrastinating this calculus module for a week now. Which is to say: i'm going to watch some motomadness.

Nik naks, actually. You feckin snowflake. :wink:

I'm going with word of the day toilet paper, obviously needs a lot of tissue for some reason :D

Enjoy your nik naks .... you masked biker twat :wink:

Enjoy your nik naks .... you masked biker twat :wink:

Get out of my face.

I believe it's been widely accepted that she was suffering from complications related to her diabetes during this interview? Whether you believe it or not, it's interesting how Boris Johnson manages to escape similar vitriol.

1qv0y2.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: love it ha ha ha

Purposely stayed out of most of this.

But look what happens when the police aren't accountable....

Hillsborough

Orgreave

Most picket lines 1984

To name only 3........

Just a thought.

Definitely not a snowflake

Hillsborough

Orgreave

Most picket lines 1984

To name only 3........

I'll give you the police didn't do as much as they should have at Hillsborough but the extra thousands liverpool fans trying to get in for free didn't help.. the ones at the middle back all pushing the ones in front didn't help ..

Orgreave ????

Picket lines REALLY.........the miners was so perfect wasn't they .. and my dad an all his brothers were miners so was my sisters husband my dad spent all his life working in the pits ..

The miners killed the pits as much as the liebours ...and the cons ..

The police need to be

accountable for what they do BUT NOT KNOCKING.SOME TOERAG OFF A STOLEN BIKE /SCOOTER .. if any thing they need to run over the TOERAG twice make sure he's dead ...

Don't want to knocked off DONT nick it then ..

As much as revenge and punishment are themes that some find gratifying a sense of proportion seems to be missing here.

You stole something so the police can potentially finish you off using a vehicle as a weapon.

This won’t be popular but the police are not judge and jury. The number of deaths in pursuit has doubled in the last year and whilst you may think a death sentence is fine for stealing don’t forget to factor in the 5 pedestrians who were just going about their business and never made it home.

Hillsborough

Orgreave

Most picket lines 1984

To name only 3........

I'll give you the police didn't do as much as they should have at Hillsborough but the extra thousands liverpool fans trying to get in for free didn't help.. the ones at the middle back all pushing the ones in front didn't help ..

Orgreave ????

Picket lines REALLY.........the miners was so perfect wasn't they .. and my dad an all his brothers were miners so was my sisters husband my dad spent all his life working in the pits ..

The miners killed the pits as much as the liebours ...and the cons ..

The police need to be

accountable for what they do BUT NOT KNOCKING.SOME TOERAG OFF A STOLEN BIKE /SCOOTER .. if any thing they need to run over the TOERAG twice make sure he's dead ...

Don't want to knocked off DONT nick it then ..

Did I say I disagreed with knocking off stolen bikes?

The mines and trade unionism in general were killed by a direct attack started by Thatcher after they had taken her on whilst she was energy secretary.

And yes

Poloice brutality did exist on most pickets and especially orgreave.

Orgreave was a planned military operation. They had been trying to picket the Coker plant for weeks. When suddenly one day they were allowed travel.....

Why. Because they were half the bloody MET there on overtime and the British army in police uniform.

You remember the curfews? I do!!!! You know the ones where your movements as a British citizen was curtailed by the government and their pawns the police.

Thought not... the media was in cahoots with the establishment.

Would it happen Now?

Of course not. We have social media and 24 hr TV news.

It's harder to manipulate and lie to the population nowadays.

It is not a punishment, if it was then all moped thiefs would be run over.

It is not a matter of if you steal a phone you will be knocked off your bike, it is if you refuse to stop and drive like a twat police will stop you using physical force. Same as they can shoot people, we don't have capital punishment and they aren't acting as executioners in that case, they are using force to stop someone from harming them or others.

The force used is relevant to situation, not the criminal offence. If someone dropped a crisp packet and when told to pick it up decides to pull a gun and gets shot, he was not killed because he was littering.