How much fuel can you fit in a Yamaha MT07?

SometimesSansEngine

Wouldn't happen to me ... in the village where I live a bloke with a really bad limp ( due to the fact he wears one of them massive cripples boots ) comes out in a smart pair of white overalls and fills the bike for me and wipes my visor clean as well .

I suspected you lived in a village.

It's more of a Hamlet Bob ... Only an idiot would live in a village .

Ah well, that explains it then, we're just about to move into a village.

Wouldn't happen to me ... in the village where I live a bloke with a really bad limp ( due to the fact he wears one of them massive cripples boots ) comes out in a smart pair of white overalls and fills the bike for me and wipes my visor clean as well .

I suspected you lived in a village.

It's more of a Hamlet Bob ... Only an idiot would live in a village .

Idiots don't live in villages, they live in London.

Yes, manager just tells her to refund the lot.

Yes because the manager knows there could well be alot of paperwork and a compensation claim headed his way so shut the situation down before it escalated.

A no-win-no-fee legal shark would go to town on them for all kinds of health and safety breaches, may result in all petrol stations being shutdown until the cause of the fault was found and rectified and huge amount of negative press from the viral video.

You can't have faulty petrol pumps and get away with it...

Management was smart enough to know that

Maybe I've not used enough fuel pumps in my time, but I've never used one with a catch that locks the lever in place...?

He tries pushing the lever in and forcing it back out, you see it clearly moving freely in and coming back out but the flow still keeps going.

So if I'm ever in that predicament, could somebody let me know how to release the catch?

The catch is for people who's fingers get tired easily when they buy a very large amount of fuel . As far as I am aware all petrol pumps have them but I've never used one . The idea is to stick it in the car , squeeze the lever and engage the catch and then stand with your hands in your pockets until it cuts out automatically. After that I honestly have no idea what you do but hopefully someone will tell us . I presume you flick the catch off or maybe you squeeze the lever, I'm not sure now that I've thought about it .

All have the capability, but every one I've seen in the UK has been disabled so it won't lock on.

Which leads me to believe this is a faulty pump not user error.

This is true, all petrol pumps in the UK have had them disabled for years now or at least all the ones I've ever seen, with the only exception of HGV diesel pumps because no one wants to stand there pumping 400 litres of fuel :P .

Why all those keys?! His poor yoke.

Yes I have the same thing I got 5 keys (locks) to lock my bike up ...

But he's got at least 3 blue keys i hope they not ALL the same key .. lose all in one go I got Spares hidden on the bike and set in the house.. .

Did he have to pay for the petrol then ..