Birthdays

megawatt

Works fine! :? Its telling me that todays birthdays are [mention]fredc[/mention] (68), [mention]manxie49[/mention] (51), [mention]Biker Blake[/mention] (26), [mention]Michael1998[/mention] (20) :)

Just a note of caution; effectively publishing exact dates of birth might not be cool from a data security perspective? Happy to be thought to be overreacting.

technically I'm not!

its all user configurable and its up to the user to enter it if they choose to :wink:

arse is covered by the fact it states what it does

Setting a year will list your age when it is your birthday.

Just a note of caution; effectively publishing exact dates of birth might not be cool from a data security perspective? Happy to be thought to be overreacting.

technically I'm not!

its all user configurable and its up to the user to enter it if they choose to :wink:

But what about GDPR? I think you're breaching it by revealing people have motorcycles.... And the fact they are people.

technically I'm not!

But what about GDPR? I think you're breaching it by revealing people have motorcycles.... And the fact they are people.

I was going to ask the gender of peoples bikes but I can't think of more than two genders.........

I was going to ask the gender of peoples bikes but I can't think of more than two genders.........

Nowadays you'll need a bigger box than if you're asking for their life history.

Funny how scientists can still only find 2 chromosome arrangements though.

That would be the difference between sex and gender I suppose.

That would be the difference between sex and gender I suppose.

Nah difference between sex and gender is I don't dream about gender every night :thumb:

This isn't true... some people are born with 3 sex chromosomes (trisomy) so you can have XY, XX, XXX (Triple X syndrome), XXY (Klinefelter syndrome) or XYY

:popcorn:

technically I'm not!

I am infact a human popsicle

This isn't true... some people are born with 3 sex chromosomes (trisomy) so you can have XY, XX, XXX (Triple X syndrome), XXY (Klinefelter syndrome) or XYY

:popcorn:

:oops:

Just googled it and can have up to 5... Well every day is a school day.

Although they are technically abnormalities :lol:

My, maybe limited understanding, is/was that there are only two chromosomes, X and Y but that it is possible to have more than two combinations of them as described and also there can be damage to one or mutation on them.

Just me n Bob then. Ho hum.

have you scrolled down to the bottom of the forum index?

What for? To look at more abnormalities 😁

:shock: :shock:

The only abnormalities are the people posting on this forum :lol:

My, maybe limited understanding, is/was that there are only two chromosomes, X and Y but that it is possible to have more than two combinations of them as described and also there can be damage to one or mutation on them.

Yeah 2 chromosones but upto 5 .... whatever you call a group of chromosones? A flock? e.g. XXXXX

XX/XY are only two "normal" combinations all others are considered abnormalities however some a lot more common and not many complications.

Joys of the interwebs, I feel more educated now thanks [mention]Hoggs[/mention] :lol: