Metropolitan Police - use of tactical contact on mopeds

Martyn850

We won’t worry about the innocent people killed in the process or look into why deaths have doubled over the last year or how to prevent them because the price of chasing a thief.

I consider the deaths of innocent pedestrians relevant.

Is it ok for crisp packet man to get shot for not doing what he’s told then?

We won’t worry about the innocent people killed in the process or look into why deaths have doubled over the last year or how to prevent them because the price of chasing a thief.

So what do you suggest then .... take away their play stations for a week , straight to bed with no tea :roll:

Deaths and injured innocent folks has been rising for years, busier roads, faster cars, more crime, I'm sure some of it is down to bad calls by the Police, but if faced with a clear opportunity that meets criteria then

To coin a phrase from star wars, nock them off all of them.

There is no reason now why all police cars should not have cams and data recorders, they should be and are accountable but so should the criminals be.

Crisp packet man should get 6months, most of the problems in the world now are down to people's complete inconsideration to other folk, be it attitudes, littering, playing music full belt on your phone in a restraunt or watching a YouTube video in the cinema, I really don't under stand what goes through some folks heads, so with attitudes of screw you I will do what I want it's no wonder crime is so bad

Actually yea I think crisp packet man should probably be shot he's on a slippery slope.

The whole point is to stop innocent people being killed by them... They have no disregard to traffic rules and no qualms about riding along a pavement full of pedestrians to get away. Knocking them off their bike means they are ones getting hurt not innocent people.

And not a question of getting knocked off for not doing as they are told again if they just refuse to stop but continue to ride sensibly they would not get rammed off, same as if someone refused to pick up a crisp packet and didn't pull out a gun they wouldn't get shot.

Agreed too many innocent people get killed in police pursuits (1 is too many) but find it laughable that all the emphasis goes on the fact it was a pursuit rather than the fact the car that hit them was an uninsured/unlicensed/stolen vehicle driven by a complete cock womble who is the reason that person lost their life because they felt that the rules do not apply to them.

most of the problems in the world now are down to people's complete inconsideration to other folk, be it attitudes, littering, playing music full belt on your phone in a restraunt or watching a YouTube video in the cinema

OMG was you in the cinema last Saturday then MacDonalds after wards .. we went to.see the grinch and this guy an his brat kept messing with there phones .in then end some one went and told staff they told them to put the phones away . Then in MCs

They was on the phone shouting what a fab film they just watched letting every one in MCs know what happened almost word for word . WHY pay to see a movie then spend 70% of it on your phone...

Would litterbugs get to see the pearly gates anyway and surely they’ll likely be biscuit coated gates rather than pearly.

They're pearly from the icing covering.

Disco ring biscuit style then, they’re a bit pearlescent and the ring wouldn’t have to be that big because I’m thinking not many of us will be getting through :lol:

Would litterbugs get to see the pearly gates anyway and surely they’ll likely be biscuit coated gates rather than pearly.

Disco ring biscuit style then, they’re a bit pearlescent and the ring wouldn’t have to be that big because I’m thinking not many of us will be getting through :lol:

Funny enough exactly what I was thinking off :thumb:

Who would want to go through, will be full of boring people :lol:

Funny enough exactly what I was thinking off :thumb:

Who would want to go through, will be full of boring people :lol:

I’ll comfort myself with that thought when I’m boiling up in Satan’s lair. Bet those gates are something horrible like Garibaldi’s.

I’ll comfort myself with that thought when I’m boiling up in Satan’s lair. Bet those gates are something horrible like Garibaldi’s.

Come find me when you're there, I'll make sure I smuggle some good biscuits in

Although I like Garibaldi's :lol: :twisted:

Come find me when you're there, I'll make sure I smuggle some good biscuits in

Although I like Garibaldi's :lol: :twisted:

As a Garibaldi lover your likely to be sitting next to the main man :twisted: and probably won’t fancy getting caught with a stash of Viennese whirls. Might get away with a jammy dodger or foxes butter crinkle crunch, Crunch and Dodger sound like they belong there :D

Mmm Topics

Every successful ram by the Sweeney , where the shites chew Tarmac should be rewarded with a topic for the squad car :thumb:

Ooh don’t stop there let’s hear more. What about urr urm children who are out of control at school who don’t respect their teachers and truant all the time- tazer or tarmac? and is that a Topic or Jelly tot reward? :D

Mmm Topics

Every successful ram by the Sweeney , where the shites chew Tarmac should be rewarded with a topic for the squad car :thumb:

Ooh don’t stop there let’s hear more. What about urr urm children who are out of control at school who don’t respect their teachers and truant all the time- tazer or tarmac? and is that a Topic or Jelly tot reward? :D

That's a bit excessive :shock: for children out of control at school they should bring back the Cain .... or is that to excessive cause it might hurt thier little hands :roll:

That's a bit excessive :shock: for children out of control at school they should bring back the Cain .... or is that to excessive cause it might hurt thier little hands :roll:

I’m disappointed you’ve gone snowflake on me. :lol:

I’m disappointed you’ve gone snowflake on me. :lol:

:lol: :lol: I see what you did there .