Police hassle

Yorkshire rider 1993

I sometimes wonder if Six30 is a made up troll, a Stu alter ego.

I have thought about starting a forum before and spoke to someone in the know who suggested a few characters to keep it entertaining.

Nope! far from it I think [mention]Hoggs[/mention] has met [mention]Six30[/mention] and he is far uglier than me :lol:

In fact, I really can't be bothered with an online environment that condones sexism and racism. Goodbye.

Aah no way, don’t leave. You’re needed for balance and sense.

When I read sexist comments I feel like I’m looking at an museum exhibit that no longer has any relevance to the modern world. A roaring extinct dinosaur that flails around lashing out trying to hold on to an old way that makes them feel secure and in control all the while becoming more irrelevant and laughable.

I also imagine the brave little warrior is sitting at their keyboard in the dark in their yellowing underpants working out how to get a rise. It’s laughable and should be paid the heed it’s due- none.

In fact, I really can't be bothered with an online environment that condones sexism and racism. Goodbye.

Bye then ..... bet your a proper laugh on a night out .

It's not really that bad now is it!

I just wanted to post a triggered gif, it doesnt massively bother me the old 'women drivers' thing.... worse has been said!

Well that's one less snowflake to worry about offending :lol:

Err, not that I'd worry much anyway :cheers:

I don't think [mention]Speedy23[/mention] is a snow flake. He just has very different political views to six.

[mention]Six30[/mention] can be a dick at times. I'm sure he will tell you that himself. And occasionally goes too far.

If we are welcoming to all bikers irrespective of gender or race then we do need to have some respect for other members.

I await to be called a snowflake by all the keyboard warriors....

Using personal insults such as Snowflake is the domain of the person without a reasonable argument. Same true for the opposite end of the spectrum of personal insults like fascist.

I have never seen someone make their point better by insulting the person as opposed to their ideas.

I think good on [mention]Speedy23[/mention] for calling it out. I think it would be better to stick around and keep calling it out.

I tend to ignore [mention]Six30[/mention] because he is already a parody of himself and his ideas are ridiculed by that.

People get offended to easy ... it's hard to joke with out offending someone nowadays.

Is it snowing where you are Neil :D

Not yet six lad.

We know 90% of what you say is bollox and just a wind up.

Hence the balanced argument.

People get offended to easy ... it's hard to joke with out offending someone nowadays.

Is it snowing where you are Neil :D

Not yet six lad.

We know 90% of what you say is bollox and just a wind up.

Hence the balanced argument.

Only 90% .... I must try harder .

You only have to look at our own rally this year to realise how diverse and inclusive this forum is.

You had at least 2 of the traditional 3 social classes. Mixed gender group from many different cultural backgrounds. As exampled by Lewis and [mention]Westbeef[/mention] attempting to explain northern cuisine to an absolutely dumb struck [mention]Glorian[/mention] :lol:

But this is good.

It's a welcoming place for all.

There are bike Facebook sites which specify not for the easily offended. (On some myself) This is where people can express their views without being called out.

Here. It has to be slightly different. Otherwise the nob jockey key board warriors take over and it ends up like the rest. Just full of name calling shite.

So that's my take on it.

To be fair I find most of [mention]Six30[/mention]'s comments to be dry/dark humour/ sarcasm and I like that, however thats maybe because Ive been on the forum now almost 6 months so get that?

Overall its a good forum and the occasional weird one gets soon weeded out by admin/ mods.

If you want sexist, you need to find that old thread where it was Bandicota versus [mention]Hoggs[/mention] :shock:

You only have to look at our own rally this year to realise how diverse and inclusive this forum is.

You had at least 2 of the traditional 3 social classes. Mixed gender group from many different cultural backgrounds. As exampled by Lewis and @Westbeef attempting to explain northern cuisine to an absolutely dumb struck @Glorian :lol:

But this is good.

There are bike Facebook sites which specify not for the easily offended. (On some myself) This is where people can express their views without being called out.

Here. It has to be slightly different. Otherwise the nob jockey key board warriors take over and it ends up like the rest. Just full of name calling shite.

So that's my take on it.

Nob jockey keyboard warriors are the ones that take offence to everything ... they should'nt join forums , but then what fun would that be , I enjoy people's tantrums :D

You had at least 2 of the traditional 3 social classes. Mixed gender group from many different cultural backgrounds. As exampled by Lewis and @Westbeef attempting to explain northern cuisine to an absolutely dumb struck @Glorian :lol:

But this is good.

So that's my take on it.

Nob jockey keyboard warriors are the ones that take offence to everything ... they should'nt join forums , but then what fun would that be , I enjoy people's tantrums :D

Yes figured that one. :lol:

FFS, will people just stop getting offended??

I come onto the forum for a bit of "pub banter" when I can't be in an actual pub having real life pub banter.

If we have to start watching what we say and being mindful of the sensitive little snowflakes what's the point??

In fairness it's not a comment I would make but I would also not have an issue with one of the women having a similar comment about the men/children on here.

Yes I thought that :mrgreen:

Our lass often calls me a pig.. But I'm absolutely fine with it 8-)

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, 'I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.' In this country, I've been told 'That's offensive' as if those two words constitute an argument or a comment."

- Christopher Hitchens

It takes all sort eh. There is not a circle I hang around in where casual mysogyny would not be called out if in real life.

It’s not clever or funny. I don’t usually bother to respond to six because I assume that is the game he is playing. Fishing for outrage and I cannot be bothered.

That said the idea that someone finding mysogyny unacceptable should be cause for ridicule does reflect poorly on some of you.