Ride up to norwich

Well at the mo weather is looking alright at chrimbo. Provisionally my plan is to ride up to Norwich on Christmas Eve. I'll be leaving from Walthamstow area early to get there earlyish, but riding long way round (i.e. Not m11). If anyone wants to join me for part of the journey then that would be good. As usual scoots, 125s etc welcome. Might stop for a coffee on the way. This all depends on the bike not selling this week on eBay.

I might also be out around Norfolk on Christmas Day if anyones around (depends how much family annoys and how much I need a bit of time out!)

Tucked up Christmas time. How did the last trip go?

Was great, didn't even stop in the end just enjoyed riding about. That route out of Norwich down to thetford was brilliant. Cold obviously but such a nice winters day. Really enjoyed the bike, that day. Had a feeling people would be busy. I'm under instructions to arrive early but I can't help it if I get distracted along the way now can I.

Perhaps in the Spring a bimble down to the Sammy Miller Museum :thumb:

This needs to be done. A meetup at the museum and Bacon sandwiches in the cafe. Followed by coffee and biscuits before the run home.