Constant Target for Crime

wilsonbed

Even if you just threaten someone with a firearm the police take it very very seriously, don't ask me how I know :oops:

Yes you'd have to quickly put them away & deny all kowledge if the police turn up, but what's the odds of that :cry:

if firearms are mentioned quite quickly ..

You don't even need to threaten anyone with a firearm for the police to come round in a rush...

Ask anyone who plays Airsoft and didn't tell their neighbours when they decided to set up their new scope in their back garden…

Then try convincing some police that the realistic gun you have is a toy that shoots plastic :roll:

To be fair, if you did hurt one of them I doubt they’d go to the police, they probably would come back with more people and hurt you, or even worse.

If it was me, like Bender said I’d probably still get involved even though I should know better, I’d just not want to let some little bast*rd steal my bike either.

This is an area where I think the US has the right idea, someone comes on your property to steal, you can shoot them dead.

I saw a video somewhere on FB a guy being burgled off his bike by a guy with a knife, then the guy turned round to get on the bike, the biker pulled his gun and shot him 3 times in the back, he dropped down(dead i think) and he got his bike back and off he went on his business.

And yes, this happened in US.

Brazil is the place to be for instant retaliation, it's like America but as long as your just shooting individual crims no one gives a stuff.

There is a great video of an attempted bike jack when some guy in a car gets out and shoots the would be twat dead.

Jesus... you live in london or something?

Not much you can do except bolt it down and make it hard as hell to be nicked. Maybe build a ramp and wheel it inside the house? otherwise... i guess move?

You retaliate you're either going to get attacked by a bigger group, or the police will do you because you're an easy win.

Only one thing for it, time to pop down to the store and buy a rifle. Oh wait, it's just me that can do that.

OU7.gif

You say that but a guy I know of lost his eye the other day thanks to a nob with an air rifle.