Who is working over Christmas?

Throttled

Joined ship on October 27th. Due off January 26th subject to being somewhere I can actually get off. Every day on board is a working day including Christmas etc. And the ship is 'dry' as well so no drowning one's sorrows.

I'm in today, might be allowed to kick off early. Then back for one day on the 2nd Jan, off again on the 3rd then all back to normal from there.

My first job after graduating was almost guaranteed to be working, but nowadays I'm lucky to generally be able to take it all off. I don't care much for New Year (even volunteered to work NYE at the last moment once to help another site out) but do appreciate Christmas off, in the past because I could travel to see family when we didn't live nearby but now because we have kids.

My main goal in the office today, rather than simply trying to leave early, is to avoid hearing Wham's Last Christmas - I'm so close to completing the Whamageddon challenge https://www.whamageddon.com/

I'm in today, might be allowed to kick off early. Then back for one day on the 2nd Jan, off again on the 3rd then all back to normal from there.

My first job after graduating was almost guaranteed to be working, but nowadays I'm lucky to generally be able to take it all off. I don't care much for New Year (even volunteered to work NYE at the last moment once to help another site out) but do appreciate Christmas off, in the past because I could travel to see family when we didn't live nearby but now because we have kids.

My main goal in the office today, rather than simply trying to leave early, is to avoid hearing Wham's Last Christmas - I'm so close to completing the Whamageddon challenge https://www.whamageddon.com/

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart...

And the very next day, I start to decay....

There, you'll be singing it all day now :lol:

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart...

And the very next day, I start to decay....

There, you'll be singing it all day now :lol:

Luckily remixes and covers aren't counted :thumb:

Not back to work until Jan 2nd, but on Bloodbike duty all yesterday and then starting 7pm today on call continuously until 7pm Boxing Day, when some other [strikeout]fool[/strikeout] willing volunteer takes over.

I've got Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off, might be off boxing day but I'm not sure yet.

:offtopic:

I know it's off topic haha but how can I post, posts on this website I can't find/see it. Haha I'm going blind lol.

However my bike battery has gone low. Which has effected my tracker, I was just wandering if letting it idle and rev it occasionally will recharge it, I've not been on it in a while, I started it by pushing it forward and quickly starting it. Any help or advice is really appreciated, thanks guys and btw it's an MT-125.

Merry Christmas guy!

G

You have to select the forum first (like general chat) then you'll see a new topic button.

As for the bike, the battery won't charge up very much just by starting it for a while. Best get a charger if you have access to mains power near the bike. Lidl do a cheap 3.8 amp one that has a motorcycle setting for £13.99. I've got 2.

If your a bit more flush you could go for the 0.8 amp optimate 2 charger which is higher quality but about £50