Come on, own up...

xMachina

Not me I am barely eating to save up for my DAS course, bike gear/locks and bike deposit :crybaby:

It will be worth it

Thanks mate I am just hoping it will not get stolen. Especially by some idiot who does not know what a hard day work is, I have literally been slaving away for 4months for this, almost there now, just one more payment to go!!

I will also be able to get a better job off the back of it! After graduating from Uni no one wants to hire someone with OUT a licence.

Edited by newbiker90

Not tried my bike gear on yet.... but my Spider-Man suite is chafing a bit

I must be missing something here , its a picture of a man demonstrating an emergency eye wash station . Looks like a model made by Haws ltd . Not seeing the connection with post Christmas bloat .

On this one I’m a definite balls to it person. If you’re going to do it (anything) do it big styley- eat the pie and have a good time, add some timber to the frame and sort it out later if you need to, it’s a time for celebration and it’s only a week (month) out of the year.

If your on meds that stop your metabolism just looking at food adds the inches. If cut back on type of cooking to grill /oven but still pounds add on . I got the mrs to buy me a new pair trousres middle november for Xmas. Put them on Xmas day there's about 4 inch gap between the button and button hole . So iv cut back on the meds and using paracetamols instead just to.see if I can boot this weight off . Other wise when the bike comes out of hibernating none my bike gear will fit . Well my head not got any bigger as my new.lid fits .as I fitted the intercom in it the Other day ..