Low emission zone frame log number change? Help.

Hi so this ultra low emission zone thing comes in soon. Basically I'm forced to sell my custom bike who IV loved and spent a fortune on . It's customized and doesn't really look like the original bike. I don't want to sell it. So IV had a naughty idea. My bike is a tw125 Yamaha. IV seen a Yamaha ybr frame numberplate and log book on the bay. This bike does not come under the ulez charge so I can ride it in London. Could I not just change the Frame numbers and say it's a ybr? Unless you're a tw125 collector you would not know. Any thoughts on this? Or another way to Fu** this ulez would be much appreciated. Cheers

Why no insurance? What's vin number? Why no mot? I don't quite understand.

No insurance becuase your insurance is only valid for your current vin and registration combo.

Vin number is the frame number. If anything changes with the frame (such as a frame swap) the DVLA must be notified - https://www.gov.uk/vehicle-registration/vehicle-identification-number

No MOT as this is on the registration and vin number combo at the time of testing. If there is a discrepancy in the vin reg combo at testing, dvla and/or police are notified.