Nob of the Day.......

Tango

The silver people carrier in the A38 after edgbaston on the way into town. He clocked me filtering between the traffic, pulled as far toward the middle as he could to prevent me. It was not an accident because he kept looking at me in her wing mirror as he kept to the centre line as much as possible.

The knobishness is about the spiteful ness of it.

The silver people carrier in the A38 after edgbaston on the way into town. He clocked me filtering between the traffic, pulled as far toward the middle as he could to prevent me. It was not an accident because he kept looking at me in her wing mirror as he kept to the centre line as much as possible.

The knobishness is about the spiteful ness of it.

People like that really brass me off. I had one a while back do that. When we got the next set of traffic lights they floored it and took off like a bat out of hell. They were just congratulating themselves for burning off a bike when they passed the speed camera.....😎

The guy in his pretend Porsche Boxer (Peugeot ) 55mph in the righthand lane of the M6 near Walsall......yes, the smart motorway signs were set to 60mph, but that doesn't mean that you can just sit there blocking everyone else......got the right hump when I went past him in lane 2.....only after sitting behind him for a couple of miles and it was obvious he wasn't gonna move over..... :roll:

The guy in his pretend Porsche Boxer (Peugeot ) 55mph in the righthand lane of the M6 near Walsall......yes, the smart motorway signs were set to 60mph, but that doesn't mean that you can just sit there blocking everyone else......got the right hump when I went past him in lane 2.....only after sitting behind him for a couple of miles and it was obvious he wasn't gonna move over..... :roll:

Biggest cause of road rage for me is the prat who sits in either lane 2 or 3 at just below the speed limit when the lanes inside of them are empty. Then gets all upset if someone has the temerity to undertake them. Seems to be getting worse as well with all these managed motorways.

:up: well just pass them and as you do blow your horn and give them the finger :up: . . Also you are entitled to pass them on the left as NOW there is a criminal offence to hog the middle or outside lane plod will pull them over £100 fine no points if you get pulled over ask why the cop not doing his job if the hogger is left to drive off . If the cops says you undertaked that car just say sorry ..you mean filtered as there is NO real law on undertaken because you are legally allowed to pass slower traffic on your right as the LAW states once you passed the slower vehicle you must move back to the left hand lane (and you dont need to indicate ). If you dont move back then your lane hogging back to the criminal offance £100 no points .

So if they in your way past them

Biggest cause of road rage for me is the prat who sits in either lane 2 or 3 at just below the speed limit when the lanes inside of them are empty. Then gets all upset if someone has the temerity to undertake them. Seems to be getting worse as well with all these managed motorways.

And from what I've seen there's going to be a hell of a lot more managed motorway by next summer. I got stuck in tens of miles of road works on the M6 around Manchester this year and that's what they were building . Looks like gone are the days when you could sail along at 80 - 90 . I can understand why people sit at just a little under the speed limit for the lane. They have probably lost the will to live especially if this is their daily commute . Why don't they just build a bloody conveyor belt and be done with it then we could just turn off our engines and have a nap .

Well I am going to nominate the knob who did this outside the house.

Does not look that bad until you find if you don't SLAM the rear passenger door its not going to close, something to do with the damage to the cill below rear door.

KNOB

rc5.thumb.jpg.66276ea4a099f3cc707e1c402717e40f.jpg

RC1.thumb.jpg.50a115e08877161bd527ef50f488ce13.jpg

RC2.thumb.jpg.91da004ac877e80417b421bab060a70e.jpg

RC3.thumb.jpg.6160179cb134cef8598c4bb0f9e24718.jpg

Well I am going to nominate the knob who did this outside the house.

Does not look that bad until you find if you don't SLAM the rear passenger door its not going to close, something to do with the damage to the cill below rear door.

KNOB

get your wheel alignment checked as they would have caught the rear wheel and may have bent things

:oops: Me. My father in law dropped part of the fire set into the log burner so I got up early to try to find it amongst the ashes.

I scooped out the bulk of the ash, of which there was loads as the fire had been lit most of the day. Then I decided to use my old workshop hoover to clear the debris and ash that was left.

Which would have been great if I hadn't knocked the filter connection out of line. So when the fire place was lovely and clean I turned round to see the rest of the room had disappeared in a fog of fine ash dust. You would not believe how far ash dust can travel round a house!

And the bit he dropped into the fire seems to have melted :cry:

:oops: Me. My father in law dropped part of the fire set into the log burner so I got up early to try to find it amongst the ashes.

I scooped out the bulk of the ash, of which there was loads as the fire had been lit most of the day. Then I decided to use my old workshop hoover to clear the debris and ash that was left.

Which would have been great if I hadn't knocked the filter connection out of line. So when the fire place was lovely and clean I turned round to see the rest of the room had disappeared in a fog of fine ash dust. You would not believe how far ash dust can travel round a house!

And the bit he dropped into the fire seems to have melted :cry:

Oooh, I bet that caused some marital friction. I'd have been on the naughty step for months. I still get grief for dropping a can of paint on a new carpet - 34 years ago!

• 2 weeks later...

Have I ever told you about my son?

He's 16 months old and quite big for his age. He likes running around, Peppa Pig, making noise, closing doors and pushing buttons.

A couple of days ago while Mrs wife was getting something out of the freezer, he combined two of his favorite things by turning the freezer off and then closing the door.

I found this out an hour or so ago when I went to get some meat out to defrost and noticed that everything in there had gone a bit squidgy.

He's 16 months old and quite big for his age. He likes running around, Peppa Pig, making noise, closing doors and pushing buttons.

A couple of days ago while Mrs wife was getting something out of the freezer, he combined two of his favorite things by turning the freezer off and then closing the door.

I found this out an hour or so ago when I went to get some meat out to defrost and noticed that everything in there had gone a bit squidgy.

Been there more times than I care to remember, got a freezer alarm in the end which was helpful, it broke a few months ago (it was very old) and yep they did it again. There’s a mountain of ice inside the damn thing now and no room for food. He’s also 16.. years not months :spank:

Been there more times than I care to remember, got a freezer alarm in the end which was helpful, it broke a few months ago (it was very old) and yep they did it again. There’s a mountain of ice inside the damn thing now and no room for food. He’s also 16.. years not months :spank:

Yes.....we have a 21 year old that slams the freezer door, so it bounces back open slightly.... :roll:

bast*rds. Bet they didn’t stop either.

I did not state that, its just a given these days isn't it? If you did not see it, it did not happen.

When we moved up here from Suffolk 12 years ago I pranged a car at the end of the street as I was trying to get the transit van round the back of the terraces. It was about 3 am and nobody was about, but I left an apologetic note on the windscreen and said I'd pay for the damage. The bloke came round the next morning and just stood on the doorstep with his mouth open, not quite believing anyone would own up! I paid for the repairs and bunged him a few quid for the inconvenience, and he came round a few days later with a really nice bottle of wine as a thank you.

A few years later I had to do something similar when I royally f*cked the steering geometry on a neighbours car: he'd left the front wheels on hard left lock after reversing into a space on the road outside his house, and as I pulled out I clipped his wheel. Result? XC90 one; BMW Alpina (with its shitty aluminium steering components) nil. I got him a hire car whilst his was in for repairs, which cost me more than I'd bargained for as it turned out he had nine points on his licence! :(

Yes.....we have a 21 year old that slams the freezer door, so it bounces back open slightly.... :roll:

And people wonder why I don't have kids :lol:

The f****r who responded to my text enquiry about the size of an item for sale on Gumtree and then instantly went off the grid for the rest of the afternoon. No response to text , email or phone. There's probably an explanation but I'm still pissed off about it . While I'm at it can I nominate all these inconsiderate c***s who think it's ok to walk about in public belching out massive dense clouds of scented filth . Vaping my well be legal and it may well be much more healthy than smoking but keep your billowing, reeking fog banks to yourselves !

And now I'd like to nominate myself . The guy that I previously mentioned eventually did respond and now I own a mint condition Frank Thomas all season textile jacket so all is forgiven . I drove across Coventry to collect it from the Walsgrave area but I decided to come home via the Eastern bypass and the A45 . BUT, nob head here took the wrong turning and ended up on the M6 southbound in the dark on the ER5 and had to go all the way to junction 1 at Rugby . I'm well out of practice at night driving and the journey home was interesting to say the least . I got tooted at a few times when I just couldn't make out what the dazzling lights in my mirrors were doing . Anyway I got home eventually. I think I'll take up vaping to calm my nerves .

• 4 weeks later...

A historic nob but a nob nonetheless. The neanderthal of a mechanic who tightened the screws of the front sprocket cover of [mention]Magpie84[/mention]'s Yamaha. Greased the threads (as I found out after removing) but then I can only assume tightened it with a bloody impact wrench or something as they were in ridiculously smug, and the screw head (which had already visually suffered enough) wasn't happy.

I noticed this last week so ordered some new ones, and today attempted to remove the ones in situ.

Even though I was MEGA CAREFUL one only just made it and the other required drilling out, and even that took a fair bit of careful effort and much swearing.

IMG_20190210_170238.thumb.jpg.571b0f8f14e34f79ed14cefa2411ed9c.jpg

The noise I made in the shed when it finally gave in can only be compared to that of an orgasm.

Luckily [mention]Magpie84[/mention] was in the house so didn't hear and couldn't panic about the nature of the me time I was spending with the bikes.