Glue test

Stu

JB weld arrived. Can’t find anything to glue. Not sure glueing my husbands wallet shut will be as funny as I think.. hmmm :scratch: :lol:

Glue your children together and start a travelling freak show. Not saying they are freakish but pass them off as Siamese twins you know.

[mention]goat[/mention] That’s genius, the squabbling freak show, I’ll rake it in. Feel a little embarrassed I was only thinking of glueing the water glasses to the table. Or maybe that evil nieghbours door shut.

Got anything else? This could be the best £5 I’ve ever spent :D

@SometimesSansEngine 😬 What did you say?

I never understood what draws people to glue sniffing or aerosols. When I was at school many moons ago it was only losers who did glue although I always thought marker pen had a great whiff.

Yeah I don't see the point either. If you want to get high use cocaine or something proper.

@SometimesSansEngine 😬 What did you say?

I never understood what draws people to glue sniffing or aerosols. When I was at school many moons ago it was only losers who did glue although I always thought marker pen had a great whiff.

Yeah I don't see the point either. If you want to get high use cocaine or something proper.

School children on cocaine? You must have gone to a very posh school :lol:

Easily done when you don’t know. I got inside a milk tank to scrub it clean with hydrochloric acid more than once just becasue someone told me to, about 10- 20 mins in you’d start to feel very unwell. Did I stop? Nope. Did I question being told to be careful not to get it in my eyes and why were there no safety goggles? Nope. Duh 🙄

• 3 weeks later...