MotoGP chat 2019

rennie

Crutchlow is already being a nob. Had another crash in testing and the Spanish interviewer asked him how the crash was, was the leg ok etc.

Instead of realising the guy had good intentions, was concerned about possible reinjury and his English was quite literal he flew off the handle at him and threw all his toys out the pram

"oh yeah always asking about crashes not how was your day" he practically shouted at the poor guy.

Here's an idea Cal if you don't want to be constantly asked about crashing don't fall off every bloody race.

Ugh can't stand the guy, if he's not crashing he's bitching the Honda isn't good enough :roll:

Vinales got a feeling he is gonna get his shiz together.

Marques will be slightly subdued I think due to injury

Morbidelli new marques? Early season at least till factory get upgrades

Dovi swap an of aft mention ducati rider to here

Lorenzo learning bike lotsa crashes

Rossi old goat, gotta love his enthusiasm

Miller future factory legend imo new stoner

Petrucci do or die

Nakagami better than crutchlow now on the same bike?

Crutchlow

Crutchlow is already being a nob. Had another crash in testing and the Spanish interviewer asked him how the crash was, was the leg ok etc.

Instead of realising the guy had good intentions, was concerned about possible reinjury and his English was quite literal he flew off the handle at him and threw all his toys out the pram

"oh yeah always asking about crashes not how was your day" he practically shouted at the poor guy.

Here's an idea Cal if you don't want to be constantly asked about crashing don't fall off every bloody race.

Ugh can't stand the guy, if he's not crashing he's bitching the Honda isn't good enough :roll:

We need more Cals.

Speaking his mind a bit. Less of the Spanish mafia.

If that's someone who's not got the hots for Cal I don't know what is ....

:popcorn:

Would certainly put Marq up front but since his injury he aint had time to set his bike up just right yet plus that injury still along way from full recovery, Rossi as we all know and love has his bike fully set up, new leathers and lid and looks like he emans business!

Would certainly put Marq up front but since his injury he aint had time to set his bike up just right yet plus that injury still along way from full recovery, Rossi as we all know and love has his bike fully set up, new leathers and lid and looks like he emans business!

I don’t love Rossi , he’s a nob .

• 2 weeks later...

Is it still only available on BT Sport? I'm pretty sure last season I saw some highlight races but cannot remember which channel the highlights were on, maybe channel 5? Might be a good opportunity to claim my three free months of BT Sport from EE if that's still a thing! Especially now the F1 is only being shown on Sky :evil:

Is it still only available on BT Sport? I'm pretty sure last season I saw some highlight races but cannot remember which channel the highlights were on, maybe channel 5? Might be a good opportunity to claim my three free months of BT Sport from EE if that's still a thing! Especially now the F1 is only being shown on Sky :evil:

Aye last year they were on Channel 5.

I pay for the MotoGp.com subscription which is pricey (even more so due to weak £ to € rates but we won't go into that) but has all the old races on and I put away a tenner a race in the year to pay for it :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know much about these things so humour me. It seems the Italians and Spanish have a lot of success in bike racing, what are the reasons for that?

The super short answer is they have amazing feeder classes that spot talent from a young age and then nurture those kids up through the classes