Idle torque bike night

It was the 2nd anniversary of the shop opening so went along last night on the 380 for an hour.

Mine was the only stinkwheels in crowd of Harleys and cafe style bikes.

Not my cup of tea but there was a Boss Hoss with 350ci small block Chevy, bloke I was talking to says the bikes weighs 750kgs :shock:

Thats as much as 5 RGVs

20190223_173311-1651x1238.thumb.jpg.568b85e6577e1c93772a60a4b37130a9.jpg

I've heard about this place a few times but never visited, is it much good? I seem to remember they had a £2 a pint night or something like that, a strange combination of cheap booze and bikes but one that is not completely disagreeable..

Just checked their website. I knew i recognised the name, didn't realise it was the place just off the a426! Will have to check it out in the summer seeing as I am only 5 minutes away. Maybe just for a coffee though, not sure their gear is my kind of style. Potentially make a good meeting point for some summer ride-outs?

[mention]Snod Blatter[/mention] & @b[mention]brad93[/mention]

It's quite a small shop although they are extending into the unit next door,he sells good quality gear aimed at the cafe hipster scene ,don't expect to buy a set of one piece leathers.

You can guarantee a warm welcome from the owner Jack and there is a small cafe across the yard doing drinks and snacks.

If you are local its worth visiting to support an independent business and as you suggest a good meeting place for a ride out one day.

@Snod Blatter & @b@brad93

It's quite a small shop although they are extending into the unit next door,he sells good quality gear aimed at the cafe hipster scene ,don't expect to buy a set of one piece leathers.

You can guarantee a warm welcome from the owner Jack and there is a small cafe across the yard doing drinks and snacks.

If you are local its worth visiting to support an independent business and as you suggest a good meeting place for a ride out one day.

Will have to take a look in summer. Want to go try out Caffeine & Machine too so could do a little idle Torque to caffeine & machine ride out

Will have to take a look in summer. Want to go try out Caffeine & Machine too so could do a little idle Torque to caffeine & machine ride out

That's sounds like an excellent plan.

Not heard of caffeine machine before, website looks very interesting :thumb:

They always seem to attract a good range of cars and bikes so definitely worth a weekend ride out :D

• 2 months later...

Will revive this thread now. I went to Caffeine & Machine tonight on the bike. Really nice little place! Stratford waterfront bike night is on wednesdays too which is why there was probably so many bikes for a weeknight, overall a nice place. Easy to find too, straight down Fosse way to ettington, then over a roadabout and it’s on the left up the road. Didn’t have any food but the burgers looked half decent :thumb:

20BCDDE0-E13B-4D2C-954D-62491D78922B.thumb.jpeg.1f4a690b421cc1dd68ea23520ff7d64c.jpeg

Is there a particular bike night at this caffeine machinery place? The website is very slick but doesn't have a "What's on" page!

As far as I am aware, every night is bike and car night. If you go in a car you have to pre-book a parking space at the weekend now. Wednesday nights are a good shout for bikes though as it’s Stratford bike night down the waterfront on wednesdays too so the bikers go between the two