TMBF Rally 2019

Throttled

Can I turn up on my bicycle?

Hmm I think that counts as a massive forfeit......likewise turning up in a car van or truck unless you are bringing marquees or something but I'm sure you can get that stuff on a bike

If i arent working .

I will be turning up in a car with at least 1 child.

Well 1 six foot child who was drinking pints of lager at last years... :lol:

Tother 1 might turn up this year too. This after saying to lisa. "Lewis was talking to this strange man" after bumping into @Stu on the front at hornsea :lol:

Was going to say, make sure you bring him along again! :mrgreen: We'll save a space around the firepit for him!

The other is more than welcome to join us round the fire too, as long as his music choices aren't as dire as Rickys!

Hmm I think that counts as a massive forfeit......likewise turning up in a car van or truck unless you are bringing marquees or something but I'm sure you can get that stuff on a bike

If i arent working .

I will be turning up in a car with at least 1 child.

Well 1 six foot child who was drinking pints of lager at last years... :lol:

Tother 1 might turn up this year too. This after saying to lisa. "Lewis was talking to this strange man" after bumping into @Stu on the front at hornsea :lol:

Was going to say, make sure you bring him along again! :mrgreen: We'll save a space around the firepit for him!

The other is more than welcome to join us round the fire too, as long as his music choices aren't as dire as Rickys!

Tother ones a her.

Lewis's twin....lol Both as daft just daft differently :lol:

[mention]Muttly[/mention] you wouldn't be the first to dress in a frock at the rally :lol: Can't remember who it was but one lad felt a bit out of place not having a costume so he went back home and got one of his mum's dresses.

Looked great with his bike boots :mrgreen:

We are trying to find a suitable venue honest!

finding one that suits all our needs, that's not booked up

and that is financially viable for both the forum and the rallygoers

is not easy! :cheers:

We may have to bite the bullet and do without something soon

I'm trying to plan a NC500 trip in August, hopefully it wont clash :?

August bank holiday dodgy too as it's motogp at siverstone :thumb:

Good point, best avoid a bank holiday weekend.

MOT

Can I turn up on my bicycle?

Hmm I think that counts as a massive forfeit......likewise turning up in a car van or trunk unless you are bringing marquees or something but I'm sure you can get that stuff on a bike

Shame, I would have worn my lycra and everything in hope that @geofferz would follow through with his usual offer to cyclists.

Believe me: I will.

• 1 month later...