They stole my foot gear pedal

workpeter

There's evil In them thar eyes lol

Any cat person knows those eyes mean.....

1. Is he/she going to feed me?

2. Shall I bite/scratch him/her?

3. Can I get to the throat?

4. Can I be bothered?

5. Would I rather be asleep?

6. Return to question 1......

I think you missed off

7 I'm waiting till your sleeping

4. Can I be bothered?

I think you missed off

You forgot option 8 .... you should of got a dog .

You need to remember people are bast*rds. Someone stole the mirror covers off someones car! (It was a Neil or a Mark I think! :lol: )

Glad you managed to find a replacement!

Yup - it was the chromed plastic wing mirror covers off my XC90. Their motivation became clear when I discovered it'd cost nearly £300 to replace them! :shock:

I stuck the replacements on with marine adhesive, which made matters worse: someone tried again a few weeks later, and when they couldn't prise them off they tried kicking them off, with predicate results. :(

As Vincent Vega says in Pulp Fiction "I wish I could have caught that as*hole doing it. It would have been worth him doing it just so I could have caught him."

:hammer:

4. Can I be bothered?

I think you missed off

This last post is quite disturbing because every once in a while I wake with a scream having just been dealt a hammer like blow to the nose . Then the blood starts to drip onto my pillow as Bob sits looking at me with an attitude much like that displayed in the picture. I can only assume that he doesn't like my snoring. The scratch can take up to a week to heal .

This last post is quite disturbing because every once in a while I wake with a scream having just been dealt a hammer like blow to the nose . Then the blood starts to drip onto my pillow as Bob sits looking at me with an attitude much like that displayed in the picture. I can only assume that he doesn't like my snoring. The scratch can take up to a week to heal .

Wait a minute! Is your cat called Bob?

Does this mean your username refers to the fact that that Unit of a cat can also move at considerable speed?! :shock:

Apart from funny comments, that picture is super cute and I'd want to give him a big cuddle :mrgreen:

Edited by Gin

4. Can I be bothered?

I think you missed off

Hang on - are you Bob, is your cat Bob or are you both Bob?

I think you missed off

Hang on - are you Bob, is your cat Bob or are you both Bob?

Both Bob in a way but I answer to the name Rob whereas Bob only answers if there's some food involved .

FB_IMG_1551883898049.thumb.jpg.ff6e474f9408a55f272b0f1619d277d3.jpg

FB_IMG_1551883898049.jpg

Mystery solved,the little git has been on the internet.

Btw since i fitted my new foot gear pedal, i take it off every night now.

It dawned on me that taking it off (which takes 30 seconds) disables the bike so an oppurtunist thief cant ride off.

I also now use an alarm lock to close my bike cover so we"ll hear anyone even having a peak

Btw since i fitted my new foot gear lever, i take it off every night now.

It dawned on me that taking it off (which takes 30 seconds) disables the bike so an oppurtunist thief cant ride off.

I also now use an alarm lock to close my bike cover so we"ll hear anyone even having a peak

So this is what we've come to.......not a go at you, WP, but FFS....having to take bits off your bike to deter casual thieves?

"There is no such thing as society".....M.Thatcher 1987....well there isn't now, and whose effing tory fault was that, then? Selfish, self, don't care, don't worry.....except we do. And we remember. When I was a kid, I could leave my bike out on the street. And now?

Btw since i fitted my new foot gear pedal, i take it off every night now.

I used to take the clutch lever and cable off of mine before going on holiday, your idea is a lot better :thumb: